1st Trimester
Options

Help guess how far along I am (just for fun)

Hey, I'm new again here as I mostly only post while pregnant, but this is baby number 3 for us! So here's my fun story:

Hubby and I decided to start ttc in September, but then we found out my sister is getting married next spring so we decided to hold off a few months so we wouldn't have baby and wedding happening at the same time (apparently baby had other plans, haha). My first period before ttc was Sept 7, we DTD a fair few times leading up so when I was due to ovulate, and I'm pretty sure I noticed post ovulation cm but didn't feel any obvious ovulation symptoms (I have hashimoto's so it's possible I don't always ovulate, no proof to date though and my periods are fairly regular). Anyway, my "period" came early and sudden on September 30 (~11 days after we DTD) . To be honest, my periods have been extremely light and I was worried I wouldn't be able to conceive, and this "period" seemed much more normal to me, definitely not heavy but not as light by far, and it lasted about 6 days. We weren't ttc in October but my husband said he thought there was a chance a bit of semen got inside (about 3-4 days before I felt some seriously high libido which I assumed was ovulation). My period was obviously late, but I didn't honestly think much of it because my previous one was early and sometimes that happens, but sure enough I got a bfp, very obvious, dark line!

So what do you think...was it actually implantation bleeding and not a period, making me 7 weeks? Or was it the slip the second month and I'm 4 weeks?

Thanks for reading/guessing ☺️

Re: Help guess how far along I am (just for fun)

• Options
    Robbins90 said:
    Hey, I'm new again here as I mostly only post while pregnant, but this is baby number 3 for us! So here's my fun story:

Hubby and I decided to start ttc in September, but then we found out my sister is getting married next spring so we decided to hold off a few months so we wouldn't have baby and wedding happening at the same time (apparently baby had other plans, haha). My first period before ttc was Sept 7, we DTD a fair few times leading up so when I was due to ovulate, and I'm pretty sure I noticed post ovulation cm but didn't feel any obvious ovulation symptoms (I have hashimoto's so it's possible I don't always ovulate, no proof to date though and my periods are fairly regular). Anyway, my "period" came early and sudden on September 30 (~11 days after we DTD) . To be honest, my periods have been extremely light and I was worried I wouldn't be able to conceive, and this "period" seemed much more normal to me, definitely not heavy but not as light by far, and it lasted about 6 days. We weren't ttc in October but my husband said he thought there was a chance a bit of semen got inside (about 3-4 days before I felt some seriously high libido which I assumed was ovulation). My period was obviously late, but I didn't honestly think much of it because my previous one was early and sometimes that happens, but sure enough I got a bfp, very obvious, dark line!

So what do you think...was it actually implantation bleeding and not a period, making me 7 weeks? Or was it the slip the second month and I'm 4 weeks?

Thanks for reading/guessing ☺️
    Get a dating ultrasound and you have your answer.
  • Options
    As much fun as this is, I think only your doctor can answer this question for you. Congratulations on your pregnancy.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Reminder that I specified this is just for fun, literally just something fun to get me by until I get the tests/ultrasound, and then I can disclose. If you don't want to guess, there's no need to comment
  • Options
    Honestly, this kind of post just doesn’t resonate here, it not “fun” to guess when someone conceived. 🤷‍♀️ 
    That said, I highly recommend joining your BMB - as they are a great way to connect with other expecting parents.
  • Options
    Thank you ❤️