June 2022 Moms
Options

What week did you start getting morning sickness?

I keep waiting to feel nauseous and it’s not that I don’t, it’s just not very bad. It’s only when I think of certain food—I definitely having food aversions haha. But I’m not gagging or vomiting. I’m just kind like “ew, that’s gross, let’s not think about that”. I’d say on a scale of 1-10 maybe 3/10. 

On the other hand, for the last two days I’ve had this horrid headache behind my eyes that’s driving me nuts. I thought maybe I had high blood pressure but I checked it and it’s not too bad. I guess headaches are fairly common, but I cannot stand headaches and wish I could take something but I have a feeling it’s not about to go away and I can’t imagine popping Tylenol is healthy every day. I have an appointment on Wednesday so im
hoping to get some advice on that then. 

Re: What week did you start getting morning sickness?

• Options
    With my first I was just like you.  I had occasional aversion to foods but never really felt nauseous.  My second I had a little nausea for a couple weeks.  Now with my third I am super nauseous.  It started week four-five for me this time.
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    I got morning sickness before I even hit 4 weeks. It’s been getting progressively worse. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    tmarie0805tmarie0805 member
    edited November 2021
    Wow, I feel for you ladies. My worst symptom so far is fatigue, mainly because I work 12-16 hour shifts so it’s just killer. I could sleep 24 hours a day and still be tired I think. Secondly is definitely the headaches. 
  • Options
    Week 4-5 is when the nauseous started. Peppermints have been helping a lot tho! I’m also very fatigued, just so tired even if I sleep all day. Been having back pain for week 6. Can’t stand the smell of peanut butter lately. 
  • Options
    During week 6.

Also, fish is grossssssss I hate fish nowadays, just the smell is ugh.

Headaches and dizziness too, mostly when I stand up 😅
  • Options
    @huckleberrypie Like 90% of food makes me cringe haha. I’m like I will like if I smell or eat that! There’s very few things I’ve found I can stand right now. Potato wedges, Campbell’s mushroom soup, grilled cheese, French fries, and Chinese food. So random and not much nutrition value so I don’t know what it is my body is telling me. That I want grease? Carbs? Sodium? Lmao. Like lovely.
  • Options
    @tmarie0805 All that food sounds good!
  • Options
    Week 6, day 1 like clockwork! Vomited first thing in the morning and every day since. Before that, I kept complaining that I wasn't having any symptoms.... didn't realize how good those days were!
  • Options
    Started halfway through week 6... near constant nausea. No throwing up but interest in food has sunk. No idea what to eat anymore cos it all seems bad. Tired all the time and sick of waking up in the middle of the night to pee unable to get back to sleep cos I'm nauseous  😒
  • Options
    Started at 6 weeks. Extreme nauseousness and extreme fatigue. I've lost 10lbs.im almost 9 weeks now and the nauseousness is sort of under control. Hoping the second trimester is much easier! - this is my third pregnancy. My kids are 6&7 i feel like all my symptoms are worse now that I'm older but idk. 
  • Options
    I’m in the end of week 8 and it’s been a horrible week. I’ve woken up in the middle of night and have been getting sick. 
  • Options
    Today is week 6 and my nausea started 3 days ago and has been pretty bad. How are pregnant people supposed to go to work with these symptoms?? This morning is the first morning that the nausea isn’t severe. Hoping it was at its worst at the beginning—is this too much to hope for?? (This is my first pregnancy!)
  • Options
    Precisely 7w5d. 🤮
  • Options
    Hey ladies I’m an effort to clean up the board let’s try to move this conversation to the symptom thread 😊