May 2022 Moms

Facebook group

Just wondering if anyone has started a private FB group for May 2022 moms? ๐Ÿ’œ
ย ย ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ย 

Re: Facebook group

• My Aug/sept 2019 board waited until a little later to set one up. Once people were more comfortable with each other.ย 
    Me = 28
    DH = 29
    Multiple loss mama
    Rylie: Born 04.2014
    Haley: Born 07.2017
    Emily: Born 08.2019

• @Asheebeth ahh good call. I didnโ€™t even think of that. Duh!! ๐Ÿ˜‚
    ย ย ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ย 
  • Loading the player...
  • We set one up when we got to the 3rd trimester in a previousย bump group.ย 
  • My Aug '16 group waited until after the babies were born and we had to be "vouched" for my 3 people as active on the boards.ย  Stranger danger is real on the internet!ย  But, 5 years later the group talks every day.ย 
  • my July โ€˜18 went right after babies were born and had to be vouched/show proof. I was active on that fb for a year and then got sidetracked by life/covid/fertility.

id be more comfortable going to FB after 30 weeks, def donโ€™t want to be posting birth and baby pics here.ย 
  • My group also set up a private bump group - there were a bunch of us who don't really use FB (myself included)
  • And846 said:
    my July โ€˜18 went right after babies were born and had to be vouched/show proof. I was active on that fb for a year and then got sidetracked by life/covid/fertility.

id be more comfortable going to FB after 30 weeks, def donโ€™t want to be posting birth and baby pics here.ย 
    Me neither. I agree. ๐Ÿ’œ
  • My BMB went to a private bump group in 2nd tri and then to FB toward the end of third tri. :)