April 2022 Moms
Options

Natera Panorama results? NIPT

How long did it take your Natera Panorama results to come back? I'm currently 5 calendar days past blood draw and I know it can take a while longer but just curious how long everyone else's wait was!

Re: Natera Panorama results? NIPT

• Options
    Hi there! Please read the “READ THIS FIRST” post at the top and feel free to introduce yourself in the “Introductions” thread. We don’t typically make individual threads for specific questions. We have a “Great Big Question Thread” as well as a “Weekly Randoms” thread ” that would help you! Welcome to the group!
  • Options
    How long did it take your Natera Panorama results to come back? I'm currently 5 calendar days past blood draw and I know it can take a while longer but just curious how long everyone else's wait was!
    QFP
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    edited October 2021
    While I appreciate your response, many of us are just joining these boards as first time mothers, or just during a pregnancy. I see no issue with asking a question in this format--that is precisely what these boards are for. As for your suggestion, I had searched the entire community prior to posting this question and still felt I would like to post this, as I could not get a decent answer on other threads, nor would I like to manually comb through the great big questions thread for something so specific.
  • Options
    kiwi2628kiwi2628 member
    edited October 2021
  • Options
    While I appreciate your response, many of us are just joining these boards as first time mothers, or just during a pregnancy. I see no issue with asking a question in this format--that is precisely what these boards are for. As for your suggestion, I had searched the entire community prior to posting this question and still felt I would like to post this, as I could not get a decent answer on other threads, nor would I like to manually comb through the great big questions thread for something so specific.
    Yeah except you want information from us so we are allowed to specify some rules to make our lives - as daily users of this board - easier. If you don't care about getting information from us then I don't think you need to ask a question in the first place? We're not google. Google is google. This is a community. 
  • Options
    Also if you would have spent any time in the threads you would have seen this question asked many many times already by others who also had a test done. 
  • Options
    Being a FTM does not excuse you from following established community guidelines, one of which is to not get offended or upset when one— or more— of the community members replies to your post to help guide you where you need to go. We’re not asking you to comb through every post on here, which is why we have the very broad “Great Big Questions Thread” for any and all questions you have. A cursory glance of the threads currently on the first page of the forum would also have brought you to “Just Here for the Sex”, which is currently (mostly) full of people who have used the NIPT. The problem with a question like yours is that 1) it does not apply to a majority of people on the board, 2) it’s answered quickly by just a few people and this ends the usefulness of the thread, 3) does not spark any helpful discussions, and 4) clutters up the board so the more helpful, broad discussions are buried. I can already tell by your previous response you won’t like that very much but I do hope you stick with us, it’s a very supportive and helpful community in a time in our lives when it can feel very isolating and lonely.