March 2022 Moms
Options

PGAL 10/15

A day late but better late than never!

This thread is for those who are pregnant after a previous loss(es). TW for entire thread due to discussion of MC, TFMR, CP, etc. 

Weeks/EDD?

Previous loss(es) (share as much or as little as you like)? 

How are you feeling? Emotionally & physically? 

Any appointment updates? 

Any big milestones?

Rants/Raves/Questions? 

Re: PGAL 10/15

• Options
    Weeks/EDD? 17+4 / March 21

Previous loss(es) (share as much or as little as you like)? 4 losses @ 14, 10, 7 weeks and one CP

How are you feeling? Emotionally & physically? 
    I feel like a broken record. Physically sick sick sick. Oh, and sick. Emotionally super stressed. I've been more stressed than normal this week and I don't know why. Monday's appointment can't come fast enough. I really need the reassurance of that heartbeat!

Any appointment updates? Monday OB, 25th doppler check, 2nd AS

Any big milestones? I'm past all my loss milestones at this point but just stressed for the AS. I need it to hurry up and get here...hopefully the next couple of weeks go by quickly!

Rants/Raves/Questions? Just really wish I was feeling movement at this point. I have never really felt obvious movement until well past 20 weeks with the girls...but I had an anterior placenta for both...I'm just really needing to start feeling something consistent soon to keep my head from exploding...
  • Options
    edited October 2021
    @Panaceia
    I hope you feel the movement soon!

Weeks/EDD? 19 weeks +2 days/ due March 9

Previous loss(es) (share as much or as little as you like)? PPROM resulting in stillbirth, it was long and drawn out.

How are you feeling? Emotionally & physically? Physically, the insomnia has gotten worse due to my emotional state and I’m exhausted. Emotionally super stressed and anxious, as mentioned before my PPROM in my first pregnancy happened at 19 weeks and the stillbirth was at 22 weeks and 5 days, so I just feel super on edge waiting for viability. 

Any appointment updates? Growth(for baby) and cervical length scan at MFM on this coming Tuesday, then getting my second vaccine shot Friday.(Not a big deal to most, but with my anxiety running high it’s just another thing I’m worrying over… haha)

Any big milestones? Baby girl has started moving more since Wednesday when I turned 19 weeks, almost like she knows I need the reassurance now more than ever. I hope she continues to be more active.

Rants/Raves/Questions? Not right now…