May 2022 Moms

UO Thursday 10.14

Share your unpopular opinions and watch the drama unfold! ๐Ÿ˜‚

Re: UO Thursday 10.14

• Ok I'll go...

I don't think Hocus Pocus is that good of a movie ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ I don't understand the obsession. Also, I'm not a huge Halloween fan so maybe that's why lol
  • I might receive a lot of hate for thisโ€ฆ.

but I absolutely love candy corn and peeps๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ I donโ€™t understand why everyone hates on them lol
  • Loading the player...
  • @alynicole30 my spouse does too. He loves candy corn, peeps, and circus peanuts. I give him so much grief about it. I don't hate them but they just taste like sugar to me.ย  Too sweet.ย 
  • Gah! Not the candy corn.ย 

I donโ€™t like cooking my top Raman. I smash it up, sprinkle the season and eat it like chips.ย 
  • Ewww candy corn and peeps. Although not gonna lie I used to like candy corn. It's far too sweet for me now.ย 
  • I donโ€™t like candy corn, but Iย doย like the little candy pumpkins that are basically the same thing lol. And peeps are my jam. If youโ€™ve never tried a peeps sโ€™more, youโ€™ve never lived
  • Lol believe it or not, I actually know a couple people who do this with their ramen. Iโ€™ve never been able to make myself try it.
  • I've put Ramen like that on my salads as a crunchy topping, but now I'm tempted to try it on its own.ย