June 2022 Moms
Options

5 weeks bleeding

I've been bleeding since I implanted. My levels were good. 135 then 276, 44 hours later. But I both spot and sometimes get heavier blood. It is the worst. I had my baby girl 10 months ago, so im assuming something weird is just happening and the nurse says not to worry unless I fill a pad in an hour, which I haven't yet. Does anyone have successful stories with bleeding during pregnancy? ❤💔🌈

Re: 5 weeks bleeding

• Options
    I'm so sorry, I know it's very scary. If your concerned (and I would be too) don't be too scared to advocate for you and your baby. I would tell the nurse you want to be seen asap or even go to the ER and see if you can get an ultrasound there. 

Praying for you and your little bean 💕
  • Options
    Have you looked up subchronic hematoma? They're pretty common and I've had them with 2 out of 3 pregnancies. Best thing to do is rest if possible, but they heal on their own. Any bleeding is scary. Trust me. I stress the entire time. I hang onto my one pregnancy symptom as a good sign but still hate it. Takes a couple weeks for a SCH to heal and you should notice the blood starting to get lighter as it heals. It could be other things, of course, but I feel like not enough people know about how common this can be. So far, my daughter is now 3 and I'm still pregnant with my current baby so....success.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    So happy for your successful pregnancies. ❤ I actually have, my friend had one and she was even told at some point she was miscarrying but has a beautiful 1.5 year old. I've been trying not to go too hard. I do have a 10 month old, but the bleeding often starts at night. It's weird because it will completely disappear then boom clot and spotting usually a day and a half before it disappears again.:/ what did you do to get diagnosed? They said nothing to do until 12 weeks.
  • Options
    Thank you for the kind words. 🙏 I left yet another message with my nurse 🙈 if I dont hear back ill probably go in. Im 5 weeks so not sure what they'll see at that point. 
  • Options
    I just had a transvaginal ultrasound to diagnose the SCH. I went to the ER because I was so freaked out, which was an overreaction but hey, I got reassurance everything was okay and it would heal itself. I was about 8 weeks at the time. With my other one, it healed after a week and I never got clear confirmation because it was so tiny according to scans. But they'll be able to see it on an ultrasound if there is one.
  • Options
    I have an ultrasound set for 8 weeks. My cycles are longer due to pcos, so the nurse wanted to make we could see everything.  We were shocked to get pregnant on our own since we got help with my 10 month daughter. I havent had bleeding in almost 40 hours. Im hoping its healed. 🙏 always so scary going to the bathroom though.