1st Trimester

No gestational sac?

My last period was 9/2. My cycles are normally 33-34 days along. I had an early scan done because of pain and they couldn’t find anything on the scan so they’re saying possible ectopic. So of course I’m freaking out and googling everything. Does anyone have any experience with this? My HcG levels are 462 and I’m having another blood draw done on Thursday.

Re: No gestational sac?

• I wouldn’t think there would be a gestational sac with that beta. I think HCG has to be a certain amount before you’d see anything on a scan. Step away from google & unfortunately you just have to wait for your next draw. If it’s rising appropriately you’ll most likely get another scan in a week or two. You’re probably earlier along than you think based off of having longer cycles. But I suppose it’s still possible it’s ectopic. I’m sorry you’re in this situation.
  • At this point you're just going to have to just wait and see. I have had an ectopic and my levels never went to 400. Like PP said, step away from Google. It's not worth the stress. Right now you're pregnant. That's all you know.