Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Monday 10/11

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: WTO Monday 10/11

• Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 6

WAYDTGKU: BBT, OPK

R/R: I am useless at keeping up here. Like I can handle the first few days of the week and then poof! I get busy with other stuff. I'll try to be better about it this week but may just resort to weeklys so I don't feel like I'm ghosting the board half the time. I hope you're all doing well!

CS/Q: Nope. I've been sick so my temping is nonsense so far. Hopefully I'll be better soon so I have useful temps before O.

• Month/Cycle: 12 AL

CD: uhhhh 5? yes 5 (it's Monday)

WAYDTGKU: saline sono, hopefully some blood work, PNV, vitamins D & E, DHA, baby aspirin, bbt, opks

R/R: I should have mentioned this last week when I got the OPK package but I decided to buy the 100 pack instead of the usual 50 pack since it's cheaper per test. I don't know what in the world I was expecting, but I was not expecting a resealable bag that's the size of an iPad :joy: I have another 25 on the way since I submitted for the free pack by "writing a review" which actually isn't required. Soooooo lots of opportunities to POAS. In other news, I'm finally not on my own at work! Ugh last week was rough. I sincerely hope we get another body in our group because when one of us is out, it's incredibly stressful to be the only person available instead of going from 3 to 2 people. Probably still going to take Wednesday off for the heck of it. I'll likely also take the day off when I schedule my blood work for the RI. It sounds like that can take a few hours because there's just so many tests to be done that they have to each enter. 

CS/Q: looking like a check mark at this point

*TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • Loading the player...
  • @Paturkey pretty sure that was me last week ha. Life/work gets busy!
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • anniemarie887anniemarie887 member
    edited October 2021

Month/Cycle: 11/2AL

CD: 16 --> think tomorrow i'll move over to pointless TWW. def did not get good timing, ugh.

WAYDTGKU: vitamins, acupuncture, forgot to buy OPKs damnit

R/R: captions reads: oh yay it's monday again

CS/Q: nada

• @Paturkey hey i'm an inconsistent poster too! the weekends are esp hard, i prefer being on a desktop... at work lol
    @inthewoods23 ugh yea, small teams are hard when 1 person = 1/3 of the workforce. i hope you take the day off and do something nice for yourself!
  • @inthewoods23 I'm glad you've got your colleague back. Enjoy Wednesday off!

@anniemarie887 Yes! Computer only. TB is impossible on mobile/the app.
  • @Paturkey same with being inconsistent last week! Hoping to have better focus this week! 

@inthewoods23 I bought that same pack plus it came with 25 pregnancy tests (of which I have used exactly 1) I have the tiniest of bathrooms and still haven't figured where to keep the giant resealable bags! 

Month/Cycle: 12/13 (I think)

CD: 9

WAYDTGKU: OPK,  all the supplements, temping (not actually temping this cycle because I am being dramatic) 

R/R:

CS/Q: none