How are you feeling?:

Rants/Raves: 

Questions: 

GTKY - What’s your favorite Pizza? 

Re: Weekend Check in 10/8-10/11

• Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: Mid June

FTM/STM/TTM+: third time Mama

Upcoming Appointments: I had blood work Wednesday and today. My progesterone is low so they gave me a prescription for that. Now just waiting to see if my HCG doubles. I’m a nervous wreck but my home tests are getting darker every day so hopefully that’s a good sign. 

How are you feeling?: well I sprained my ankle today and I have a sinus infection but pregnancy wise I’m pretty good just super tired, my boobs hurt, and I’m occasionally a tad nauseous. 

Rants/Raves: Damn hot wheels! I sprained my ankle tripping on one trying to catch DS2 from falling off his high chair. Those second born kids y’all- their wild 😅

Questions: natm 

GTKY - pizza is amazing in general but I my favorites are either Plain NY style pizza or this speciality pizza from a local shop. It’s Élote (not sure about spelling but the Mexican Street corn) pizza it’s amazing. 
  • Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 6 weeks tomorrow

FTM/STM/TTM+: STM

Upcoming Appointments: 10/13 FOUR MORE DAYS

How are you feeling?: Exhausted and annoyed with having to pee every hour on the hpur

Rants/Raves:  it needs to be Wednesday 

Questions: 

GTKY - What’s your favorite Pizza? Chicken Alfredo or barbecue. Mmmm 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @mamachameleon bbq pizza is really popular around where I live but I’ve not tried it! Sorry your so tired I hope you get some rest this weekend 
  • Options
    @daisy0322 it's so good! Probably not lol I have to photograph a wedding and all the festivities tomorrow so it's going to be a long day!
  • Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: June 19

FTM/STM/TTM+: second time mom

Upcoming Appointments: appointment on Tuesday 10/12 to confirm pregnancy, check my TSH levels, and refer me to an OB out of the area as our hospital doesn’t deliver babies anymore.

How are you feeling?: overwhelmed as this pregnancy happened in the first cycle as I only got my nexplanon removed in late August.

GTKY - What’s your favorite Pizza? Pineapple 🍍
  • Options
    @daisy0322 Dang, I can just picture that as it was all happening.

Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: June 9th

Upcoming Appointments: Middle of the month

How are you feeling?: Started feeling nauseous yesterday. 

Rants/Raves: 

Questions: 

GTKY - What’s your favorite Pizza? Cheese pizza. I'm vegetarian. 
  • Options
    @romeoandjuliet146 I love plain cheese too! but I prefer NY style in that case. And I’m sure I was a sight to see lol and my oldest legit was horrified by it all but at least he asked if I was okay before checking on his car 😅

@marionberry19 you and my husband can have that pineapple 🤣 I think it’s the weirdest thing. But I do love a local grape and Gorgonzola speciality pizza so I can’t say too much haha 
  • Options
    its_aashiaits_aashia member
    edited October 2021
    EDD: My Birthday; June 12th

Upcoming Appointments: October 25 (aside from the lab appointments to monitor my hcg levels)

How are you feeling?: TIRED!!! Thanks to the progesterone I was prescribed 

Questions: Anybody else losing weight due to food aversions?

GTKY - What’s your favorite Pizza? Meatlovers with mushroom. 
  • Options

I got my HCG betas back my levels nearly tripled in 2 days! 

• Options
    @daisy0322 grape & Gorgonzola pizza sounds really good but I’m allergic to grapes 😂 my friend keeps raving about a pizza that’s Gorgonzola, pears & prosciutto & while it sounds good I order pineapple every time.