Trying to Get Pregnant

TTCAL w/o 10.4

Sending lots of extra love to everyone this month ❤️❤️

**This is a general trigger warning that CP, miscarriage / spontaneous abortion, selective abortion due to medical complications, and / or stillbirth may be mentioned.**

Introduce yourself and anything you think is important: number of loss(es), when you had the loss(es), diagnosis/conditions surrounding loss, etc.

How are things going? What is something that you are struggling with and/or what is going well? 

Any testing coming up/any recent results?

Questions? 

GTKY: what are you favorite fall colors to wear?
*TW* History:
Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
kiki047keikilove

Re: TTCAL w/o 10.4

• Introduce yourself and anything you think is important: number of loss(es), when you had the loss(es), diagnosis/conditions surrounding loss, etc. MC @ 8 weeks in Aug. 2021

How are things going? What is something that you are struggling with and/or what is going well? I’m doing better this week. We had good timing if I do O soon, so that is always encouraging to know we gave it a good effort. I’m kind of dreading seeing all of the pregnancy and infant loss awareness stuff this month. I’m glad people will talk about it because I think it needs to be more public in our society, but personally it kind of stings.

Any testing coming up/any recent results? Nope, just entering a couple weeks of twiddling my thumbs.

Questions? Not today

GTKY: what are you favorite fall colors to wear? I love a nice deep red/maroon, but to be fair I will wear it pretty much year-round.  :D

anniemarie887
  • anniemarie887anniemarie887 member
    edited October 2021
    Introduce yourself and anything you think is important: number of loss(es), when you had the loss(es), diagnosis/conditions surrounding loss, etc. CP in Sept

How are things going? What is something that you are struggling with and/or what is going well? welp, i'm annoyed that it seemed like AF was done... but then the last 2-3 days it been a bit of just old dark blood and some what i would call clots i guess, it's not heavy, like really only there where i wipe. not normally how my cycle goes, but it is the first one after the CP. so i dunno. maybe i should've put this rambling comment as a questions. dr google tells me a heavier, more clotty period is normal. 

Any testing coming up/any recent results? Nada

Questions? see above i guess, just rambling into the abyss. 

GTKY: what are you favorite fall colors to wear? burnt orange/red/browns - think colors of like zion/utah national parks.

eta: spelling is hard, caught myself
    abjm0325
  • Loading the player...
  • @abjm0325 I agree it's so important to talk about loss but it's also really really hard to talk about especially if it was difficult to go through. And for you I'm sure it's still very fresh in your mind. My loss happened at the end of October last year so this is really the first time I've had the awareness month to remind me.

@anniemarie887 I haven't had a CP, but that sounds normal from what other people with CPs have experienced. Those latter days of AF suck because you're like when can I stop wearing protection. I wanna be freeeee! lol

Introduce yourself and anything you think is important: number of loss(es), when you had the loss(es), diagnosis/conditions surrounding loss, etc. MC at 8 weeks, late Oct 2020

How are things going? What is something that you are struggling with and/or what is going well? Things are going pretty well. I think I have everything in order to ship the blood and endometrium samples to the immunology lab. Big weight off my shoulders. Still waiting on that pre-auth though for the genetic labs that I'll get at Quest. Hurry up dammit. At this point I don't think I'll get clearance in time to TTC for December. If clearance happens in December it will be after ovulation knowing my luck :angry: oh well. I just want as many chances as possible for a 2022 baby.

Any testing coming up/any recent results? Blood draw tomorrow morning. I think the results take 3-4 weeks? 2-3 weeks? Not really sure.

Questions? Nope

GTKY: what are you favorite fall colors to wear? My favorite cold weather color to wear might just be golden and/or mustard yellow. Or burnt yellow I suppose you may call it. Olive/dark green is also a favorite. Essentially I like colors that work well with my brown hair lol.
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    anniemarie887
  • @anniemarie887 I don't have any CP experience, but that sounds like what I might expect. Super annoying that it is hanging around this long for you though. 

@inthewoods23 Ugh, December feels like such a long wait. I hope you're able to get your results back quicker than expected. In unrelated news, I also love a nice olive green. You can keep the mustard though thanks to my skin tone.  :D
    anniemarie887inthewoods23
  • thanks ladies, yea day 9. def annoying.
    @abjm0325 i feel comfortable talking about it with the people that in my life and i see face to face, i'm not sure i'm a shout it from the social media pages type person about it. but i do get that's therapeutic for some
    @inthewoods23 gah, i hope you can get scheduling/testing sooner than december! but i also understand the idea of setting yourself up for that timeline to not be disappointed 
    abjm0325
  • @abjm0325 Glad to hear your timing was good!

@anniemarie887 I remember AF being a heavier and weirder one after my MC. I hear it's similar after a CP. Hopefully it gets back to its usual quickly.

@inthewoods23 Glad you have all that done, but I'm hoping with you that it's before December!

Introduce yourself and anything you think is important: number of loss(es), when you had the loss(es), diagnosis/conditions surrounding loss, etc.:
    MMC March 2019, infant loss June 2021.

How are things going? What is something that you are struggling with and/or what is going well?: Yesterday and today have been extra hard. Yesterday was 4 months since my daughter passed, and I ended up having to leave work early today because I kept breaking down.
    TTC related, my temp dropped pretty drastically this morning, so it looks like AF might be on the way.

Any testing coming up/any recent results?: Nope

Questions?:

GTKY: what are you favorite fall colors to wear?: I love neutrals, and earthy tones, so my whole wardrobe just becomes more relevant in the fall lol
    anniemarie887