Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW Monday 10/4

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: TWW Monday 10/4

• Options

Month/Cycle: 5/4AL

CD/DPO: 18/6dpo

Timing: -2,-1,0

Typical LP length: 10/11 days

Testing: if af is late

R/R: am I the only one in tww? Lol. Yesterday was a relax day, and it poured here almost all day. Mh found some hard kombucha at the store and it was fabulous! But ugh. I’m all stuffed up. I thought it was just allergies but now I’m thinking I have a cold. Just nasal congestion so I’m not really worried at all.

CS/Q: I thought my temp would be high this morning because my room was warm, but nope. Hoping this drop doesn’t mean a screwy lp this cycle…

• Options

@paytonpedro You're not alone :) Sorry to hear you have a cold; hope you feel better soon. Your chart looks great to me, I wouldn't worry about that temp as it's so high over coverline.

Month/Cycle: 2/1

CD/DPO: 30/10

Timing: -3, -2, +1

Typical LP length: A great question...

Testing: Nope

R/R: Had a good weekend and actually managed to get some house organizing done! I've got some things to sell and others to donate and although I haven't officially gotten rid of anything, it feels good to imagine the space once I have.

CS/Q: **TW for discussion of pregnancy/children**

This is my third round of TTC. With DS, I was just coming off BC and had an LP of 11. With DD, I wasn't on BC but I was breastfeeding DS. I had an LP of 9 for many months in a row, then one month of 13, and the next month I got pregnant with her. I figured my LP was around 10 based on that, but now I'm thinking that all those months of LP=9 were possibly lower than my normal due to breastfeeding. I'm planning to assume that it's closer to 13 (the most recent datum I have) and so I won't be testing any time soon. Has anyone else had a shortened LP due to BFing? I feel like I should have considered that when I was TTC last time and I honestly just don't remember thinking about it.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I guess I go here....but I'm not 100% sure I O'd this cycle.

@paytonpedro I'm in the TWW I think! Though to be honest, I haven't OPK'd since Friday. It sounds like you had the perfect weather to stay in and be sick! I mean, obviously that sucks but at least you didn't waste a beautiful day....if that makes sense.

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: No idea honestly - everything is screwy. Its either 19/6 or maybe 19/7 or 8

Timing: Meh. I think I O'd like 5 days early. If that is the case, +1 and +2

Typical LP length: Unknown

Testing: Probably not because I'm so mad at my body that I am not feeling optimistic this cycle AT ALL. 

R/R: This weekend was great! I got to get away by myself to NH. My cousin, who is my age, is back for a week for his friend's wedding. We haven't seen him in 2 years as he is in the Navy and they were all like trapped on a boat for COVID haha. And I also got to go work our annual 5K at my old office (I work remotely for corporate now) and it was SO great seeing my old coworkers and being back at events. Also, one of my favorite things to do is to go to a bar by myself, which I got to do Saturday night and then to a FREE hotel room with a king sized bed. 

CS/Q: I don't even know 😂

• Options
    @paytonpedro I'm here! Lol at least for a few more days. Feel better soon! Nasal congestion is the worst.

Month/Cycle: 11AL

CD/DPO: 27/10

Timing: -5, -1, 0, +1

Typical LP length: 12 days

Testing: might waste a FRER later today

R/R: DH got up super early so that he could then come home from work early to prepare for a meeting tomorrow for the robotics team. Time for that to consume our lives again. Maybe it'll make all this testing/waiting with the RI go faster since it will occupy our evenins 2-3 days a week? But yeah, sitting here with a half hour before work starts. I wanna say I'm back to feeling 95% or so 3 days post-biopsy. I can't tell if I just have that weird off feeling with my stomach or if I'm just hungry. Anyway... 1 more week of being on my own at work 😩 I'm already exhausted and the day hasn't even started.

CS/Q: I was expecting my temp to continue to drop but it went up. Now I'm like, maybe that dip strip test they had me take before the biopsy was wrong 😅. That was 7dpo after all. But I of course didn't think about testing until I finished peeing 🤦‍♀️

*TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • Options
    Hey, I hope you are well now. Kombucha is a safe drink as far as I know. However, it's best to limit the amount of intake in case it's leading to any sort of issue. I think 240 ml per day is ideal consumption considering the value it adds to the overall health.  
  • Options

Omg! The last like half a week has been crazy! I have missed posting with you all! Details below!

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: 20/7

Timing: -3, -1, +1

Typical LP length: Good, flipping question..

Testing: Waiting for 7 more days

R/R: Oh boy, last week I was only able to post Mon & Tuesday - we went on a little mini anniversary getaway to Door County, and it was beautiful! Never in my almost entire life of living in WI have I been there. Lots of hiking, breweries, wineries, and shopping! Now I have to get back into work mode sad face! lol

CS/Q: 

Me: 34 DH: 33
    DD: 07/19/18
    EDD: 06/22/22
  • Options
    @paytonpedro - I hope you feel better soon! There are some pretty nasty allergies going around. 

@Paturkey - Oo home organization is something I need to do ASAP! My house feels so cluttered, but I really don't think it is. But stuff could be taken away if you ask me!

@jellie603 - Glad you got to see some of your old coworkers!! Free stuff is awesome!

@inthewoods23 - Continued good vibes for you!
  • Options

@paytonpedro ew, colds suck, I hope it either turns out to be allergies or goes away quickly.

@Paturkey that's always a good feeling. Are you going to have a tag sale?

@jellie603 sounds like it was a great weekend! Sorry about the wonky O date, that's frustrating.

@inthewoods23 fingers crossed on that temp. And that biopsy sounds not-fun, but I'm glad you're feeling mostly better.

@ajsanders-2 ooh it sounds like you had a great trip!

Month/Cycle: 12/11

CD/DPO: 24/4

Timing: O-1

Typical LP length: 10-11 days

Testing: going to try WFAF

R/R: nice evening yesterday with family. Now today is going to be a rainy day just bumming around at home and doing homework.

CS/Q: FF did actually give me CH which kind of surprised me, but I'm not complaining.

• Options
    @Paturkey reminds me that I have my pile of things to donate just laying on the floor in one of our bedrooms. Should probably get on that.

@jellie603 that does sound like a great weekend! I love getting together with people I haven't seen in a long time. Oh man I can't imagine what it must have felt like being stuck on a boat with the pandemic. How was your hotel room free??

@ajsanders-2 I've always wanted to go there in the fall. Leaves have just started changing colors down here so I imagine a few hours north they already have some amazing color on the trees! The one time I have been to Door County it was... idk maybe a week after having my wisdom teeth removed as a teenager. We stayed overnight somewhere for a day and one of my stitches broke so I bled the entire night :D oh man it was the worst timing as it started just as we were all getting into bed. My parents just told me to gurgle some water which obviously was no help. By morning when we had stopped to pick up some gauze on the way home for me to shove in my mouth it had finally stopped. Great memory :joy: Haven't had the opportunity to replace it haha
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle

Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • Options

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 25/10

Timing: -5, -4, -2, 0

Typical LP length: 14 days

Testing: Maybe Friday or Saturday if AF doesn't show. Just picked up some tests at the store yesterday.

R/R: I disappeared from here all weekend, I ended up being pretty busy! Got together with family, did some shopping, and made some flower arrangements which is quickly becoming my new favorite weekend activity. Also, sounds like I may be the only one here that's a fan of the rainy/cold weather? lol It's finally going to start cooling down this week, and my husband and I are SO ready for it. (Probably doesn't help that it tends to get over 100 degrees here in the summertime and we don't have central AC in our house. So that makes the heat really unbearable). 

CS/Q: None

• Options
    @inthewoods23 Oh I couldn't imagine it either! He said all they did was get blackout drunk, play video games, and fly planes. He's very happy to be back on land with other people haha. Well originally I was just going to put it on my company card but my old boss was like "no way, you're coming to help us. I'll use my connections in the community and get you one in the same hotel I'm in". So, to my knowledge, it was free....If I ever find out that he paid for it though, I will be pissed 😂
  • Options
    Well hello there everyone!  Thanks so much for all the well wishes!!

@Paturkey so glad you had a good weekend organizing your house! It can feel so good! Thanks for your comments about my chart. You’re probably right. 

@jellie603 I didn’t think about it that way, but you’re completely right!! 
    Wow you’re weekend sounds so nice! I sometimes fantasize about having a hotel room all to myself with no one bothering me. lol. So nice that you got to see your cousin and that he’s finally home! Two years is such a long time!

@inthewoods23 how did the biopsy go? Was it as painful as you prepared for it to be? So glad you’re back to 95% at least. Your chart is looking pretty good, I wouldn’t count yourself out yet. Is the robotics consuming your life considered a good thing or bad thing?

@falcon_is_here hi random stranger offering unsolicited advice. I’m not concerned about consuming too much kombucha or alcohol at this point in time, I understand the consequences of both, but if I have questions I’ll be sure to ask them. Thank you! Also, if you’re ttc (I saw you also commented in feb22, do you go there? Or?) you should intro into the most recent introductions thread so we can get to know you more. 

@ajsanders-2 wow that vacation sounds awesome!! Totally my kind of trip! What was your favorite part/thing you ate or drank?

@fantasyflyte I hope your day is very relaxing! It’s rainy here too and I’m not complaining. Yay for the ch’s on ff!!

@annanbby I’m glad you were able to be away from the bump and keep yourself busy with family and flower arrangements! That sounds so fun and interesting! Do you have any pictures you could share? Also I don’t totally hate the rainy weather, it’s just that I have potatoes I need to get out of the ground and it’s hard to do while it’s wet. Cool weather is my favorite! I love the crisp chill of fall!

• Options
    @jellie603 Wow! Sounds like a great weekend! Sorry your body is being confusing, though. It can be so frustrating.

@inthewoods23 Yeah, well, I still have a laundry basket full of stuff in my bedroom so perhaps I shouldn't celebrate quite yet 😂 I hope that this week goes as smoothly as last week did for you.

@ajsanders-2 Your getaway sounds like it was so fun!

@fantasyflyte Congrats on the CH! No, not doing a tag sale (they're not a thing here). But I will sell some things on FB, 

@annanbby I used to do flower arranging with my Grandma but I always got frustrated because hers looked so much better than mine. Haha, I was competitive even as a child. That sounds like a very relaxing hobby.

• Options
    @fantasyflyte rain makes it too easy to bum around at home. Have fun with the homework

@annanbby you're in good company with my H. He loves overcast weather with misty rain in the 50s. I just hate when weather like that makes me feel like I can never be dry and get cold. 100 degrees though? Yeah I'd be tired of that real quick!

@jellie603 I wouldn't say no to something free! If it's offered I'm taking it

@paytonpedro it hurt like a mother f-er. I've done the biopsy one other time and that was super quick, but that test must not have required that large of a sample. It pretty much hurt as bad as I thought it would. The first time I couldn't take any ibuprofen because that was checking for inflammation. I don't think next biopsy is, but just to be safe I still didn't take any. I lived. FX I never have to do that again haha
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • Options
    @paytonpedro - I would say my favorite part was all the hiking! I love being in nature and to disconnect from the world for a little bit!
  • Options
    @paytonpedro ahh! Glad to meet another cool weather fan :smiley: Are you big into gardening? I'd love to eventually grow vegetables, I'm working on flowers first though! I'll put a photo of the arrangement I made this weekend in the spoiler (these are not home grown flowers though lol). Hopefully it's not too giant on your screens lol

@Paturkey Oh ya, right there with ya. I think it's more competition with myself...I expect excellence even when I've never done something before haha this hobby is definitely one of those for me, but during the process it's very relaxing!

@inthewoods23 Yes! That sounds like the perfect weather. I understand the dry thing though. I don't love having to run to another building at work and then sitting for an hour in wet jeans...haha I guess being indoors during the rain is more my preference :D 
  • Options
    @paytonpedro I am really sorry. I didn't mean it. Actually, I am new to this platform. One of my closest friends is expecting baby in a couple of months. So I am here to learn and unlearn and also to share my own parenting journey. I would surely introduce myself in the introduction thread.