February 2022 Moms

Re: October Symptoms

• Options
    Rib pain has begun! 
  • Options
    @chgilmore I have back rib pain! Maybe that's where baby is living...in my ribs! Ahhhh.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Not a real “symptom” doing ok there, but my belly is obstructing the view of my lady bits, so I became winded shaving for the last time this pregnancy. It was yoga and a full cardio workout 🤣
  • Options
    haha..!! It is so heartening to read about your experience. All the best to you.  
  • Options
    @angelz429 the struggle is real. I was pretty flexible before this, now it's like a whole event just to pick up my phone when I drop it in the car. 
  • Options
    edited October 2021
    Starting to feel quite a bit of movement on the outside, and lots of stretching near by belly button. With my son I remember having quite a growth spurt around this time. From now until 24-26 weeks ish. 
  • Options
    I can see the bottom of my belly button. Strange. @chgilmore +1 for not sleeping well. I may make a bed on our reclining sofa so that I can lay on my back but still be at an angle. This side-sleeping is killing my hips! Who knew I'd have such sensitive hips! I've tried every pillow and bed topper.
  • Options
    @lexilougolden +1 for hips! I'm going to try supported back sleeping tonight and see if that helps
  • Options
    Has anyone else been dealing with heartburn already? I know I had some with one of my kids but not others, but now it has been pretty persistent for the last few nights so I'm thinking it may be here to stay. 👎
  • Options
    @modoodles A couple of weeks ago it started up for me (way earlier than last pregnancy; heartburn started that time in third trimester and was so bad). It’s been mild to moderate lately, and seems like all kinds of foods (even unexpected stuff) can cause it now.
  • Options
    Heartburn here for quite some time 
  • Options
    I had heartburn before pregnancy so I've been on omeprazole for about a month now! 
  • Options
    Pregnancy brain is real and it is dangerous! I wanted to make cookies so I started preheating the oven. Some minutes later I turned around and noticed that an empty pizza box from the previous night was still in the oven (to prevent naughty cat behavior). Managed to get it in time but it had started smoking! 🙄😅 
  • Options
    @angelz429 I feel you, I told my husband to not laugh if things were lopsided or missed 😆

I feel soooooo uncomfortable, just unbelievably bloated and big and my feet and hands are already so swollen. I feel like things downstairs are swollen. And the nerve pain by my tailbone has become unbearable at times, sending me to my knees and in tears. And there’s still so much longer to go 😭
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
     Nausea is back today 😭 It was exacerbated by a longish car ride where I ended up puking in the car and now I’m just miserable because every time the baby moves it makes me want to throw up again. This blows. 
  • Options
    @kaf1788 booo sorry 😔
  • Options
    @kaf1788 I'm sorry! Nausea is a beast.
  • Options
    Sorry, TMI but OMG hemorrhoids! Probably didn't help that I did a lot of driving the last week and eating out.
  • Options
    My right hip pain is pretty constant now and causes me to waddle lol. So I bought a belly bad thing that will be here next week like a belly cradle. Hopefully that helps take some pressure and relieves some pain from my hip
  • Options
    @angelz429 Keep us updated! I've been contemplating getting one and wasn't sure if they work!
  • Options
    @angelz429 @lexilougolden I’ve been thinking of getting one too! Def keep us poste
  • Options
    Will do!
  • Options
    I've started to leak without being aware or even feeling like I have to pee 😒 
  • Options
    @chgilmore +1 for that! I need to work on more Kegels!
  • Options
    @lexilougolden I'm so torn on kegels at this point lol, I don't want to overdo it in the event that they make my pelvic floor too tight and then affect progression of labor, but also this is inconvenient
  • Options
    @chgilmore - Knix undies - best thing ever!! 
    Me: 37 DH: 37 - Married 10.2015 ❤️ Canadian 
    DX: Endometriosis - Stage 4, DOR, RPL
    TTC #1 07.2015
    03.2016 - Natural BFP - MC 5w4d
    04.2016 - Natural BFP - Chemical
    10.2016 - IUI w/ Injections #1 = IUI Cancelled (cyst/no mature follicle)
    11.2016 - IUI w/ Injections #2 = BFP, EDD 08.2017 - It's a BOY!
    TTC #2 06.2019
    08.2019 - IUI w/ Injections #1 = Chemical
    09.2019 - IUI w/ Injections #2 = BFN
    10.2019 - IUI w/ Injections #3 = BFN
    01.2020 - IUI w/ Injections #4 = BFN
    08.2020 - Natural BFP - MC 9w5d
    11.2020 - IVF Retrieval - 3AB & 4BB
    05.2021 - FET #1 = BFP, EDD 02.2022 - It's a BOY!

• Options
    @jwatt5 ooooh I'll look into those - thank you! I'm also thinking of getting those panty liners that turn blue in the event I'm leaking amniotic fluid but idk
  • Options
    Pregnancy number 4 and I finally understand when my mom would say she would pee a little when she sneezed. Except today it was more than a little 😩 and I was at work
  • Options
    I am starting to break out horribly on my face and neck. I typically use Clinique face wash and astringent, but it isn't cutting it. What is everyone else using?
  • Options
    @makingbacon I use Murad acne face cleanser and their step 2 acne and oil treatment. Then I top with a good hydrating moisturizer. It's taken me a long time to find something that works and I'm glad it has still mostly worked throughout pregnancy
  • Options
    @makingbacon it’s really pricy but the Drunk Elephant TLC serum is amazing for clearing up breakouts!

AFM, I was taking Samson out of his car seat this morning and my lower back just died on me. Could barely walk to and from daycare. Thank god he was being cooperative this morning. Being pregnant with a giant 40 pound 2 year old is tough
  • Options
    Thanks for the suggestions, @chgilmore and @kaf1788.  I've used Drunk Elephant in the past for evening out my skin tone after pregnancy because I end up speckled. Pregnancy is so glamorous lol.
  • Options
    Did anyone have bacne? For a few weeks there I had embarrassing bacne. To the point I turned down back rubs. I feel like it’s clearing up now which is good. Just weird because I’ve never had that issue before. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @livingoffpbjs I don’t get bacne, but I get a weird non-itchy rash with every pregnancy on my back. It’s bumpy and weird. I’ve been struggling with my face and neck breaking out with acne this time around, which hasn’t happened before. Usually I have a super clear face and super not clear back. 
  • Options
    @makingbacon pregnancy is so weird lol
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @livingoffpbjs It really is lol. 

I’ve had a lot of tightening of my lower belly the last few days. I’m assuming they’re Braxton Hicks contractions, and they don’t hurt at all, but in my last 2 pregnancies, my entire belly tightened up. The top and middle of my belly aren’t tightening at all and feel normal. Is anyone else experiencing Braxton Hicks contractions like that?
  • Options
    @makingbacon I just feel tightening inside... I can't really tell on the outside of my belly. But I had quite a few yesterday and it slightly freaked me out.
  • Options
    @makingbacon - literally happening now. It’s weird almost like pressure sometimes but always super low. I’m finding it a lot different than last time. 
    Me: 37 DH: 37 - Married 10.2015 ❤️ Canadian 
    DX: Endometriosis - Stage 4, DOR, RPL
    TTC #1 07.2015
    03.2016 - Natural BFP - MC 5w4d
    04.2016 - Natural BFP - Chemical
    10.2016 - IUI w/ Injections #1 = IUI Cancelled (cyst/no mature follicle)
    11.2016 - IUI w/ Injections #2 = BFP, EDD 08.2017 - It's a BOY!
    TTC #2 06.2019
    08.2019 - IUI w/ Injections #1 = Chemical
    09.2019 - IUI w/ Injections #2 = BFN
    10.2019 - IUI w/ Injections #3 = BFN
    01.2020 - IUI w/ Injections #4 = BFN
    08.2020 - Natural BFP - MC 9w5d
    11.2020 - IVF Retrieval - 3AB & 4BB
    05.2021 - FET #1 = BFP, EDD 02.2022 - It's a BOY!

• Options
    @JWatt5 That’s exactly what I’m feeling. It’s like half of a Braxton Hicks contraction, or like it got shifted down lower. It’s so weird.