1st Trimester

Worried

I went today to get a ultrasound in those private places and they didn’t see anything . I’m 6 weeks today can it be that is so early . Here’s the ultrasound they took they were able to see this only . 

Re: Worried

• Only a real doctor and trained US tech will be able to tell you for sure. If you’re not 100% certain when you conceived you may have ovulated late. 6 weeks is still a little early to see much.
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • Why would you even go at six weeks (if you are even six weeks) when a TV ultrasound will give you the most details????

You just wasted your money, the company just screwed you just got the $$$ on a new mom, now you are a worried mess, now your fetus will probably be exposed to another ultrasound so true medical professionals can help you figure things out.  
  • Loading the player...
  • At six weeks your best bet to see anything would be with a transvaginal ultrasound, not the abdominal ultrasound you received. That place should have told you it was too early so I’m sorry you were taken advantage of. Your best next step is scheduling an appointment with your OB. Best of luck!