May 2022 Moms

7W4D Still no symptoms, anyone else?

After a missed miscarriage with my first pregnancy back in April I am pregnant again. I am 7W4D (due 5/4). Besides a missed period I still do not have any progressing symptoms. I had slightly sore nipples for 3 days and those went away last week and haven’t been back since. I have not once and am not experiencing any fatigue, nausea, sore breasts, etc. After going through a missed miscarriage I know symptoms itself isn’t an indicator of how a pregnancy is progressing as I had many more symptoms with my loss than this one. I have an appointment this Friday but I am preparing myself mentally, because I’m just so scared to go through that hurt again. Anyone else with a similar experience? Someone who hasn’t even had the slightest of symptoms or progressing symptoms? 

Re: 7W4D Still no symptoms, anyone else?

• I didn’t have any symptoms first tri for my 1st pregnancy besides a missed period. I know my boobs were slightly sore but nothing bad, and I had a day or 2 where I felt hungover. The rest of the time I felt normal. FX for your appointment. 

By the way, if you haven’t introed already in our intro thread please do so! 
  • edale817edale817 member
    edited September 2021
    I’m due around the same time. This is my second, and I didn’t have any symptoms during the first trimester with my first nor this time (other than tender breasts/nipples). I wouldn’t worry. Good luck at your appt. My first prenatal is Friday as well! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Hi @newbiemama22! I am also over 7 weeks pregnant with no symptoms. Except for fatigue but I can’t honestly tell if that’s due to being pregnant or due to doing dumb things, like staying up til 2am tiling my new shower… this is my third. My symptoms were also super light first trimester with my other 2. Fewer than 5 times (total both previous pregnancies) that I got nauseous and no other regular discomforts - just a few sporadic twinges or breast soreness or bloat, but nothing consistent. Hang in there til your appointment. Fingers crossed all goes well and you can rejoice at how “easy” your pregnancy has been thus far!!