FTM/STM/TTM+:

Upcoming Appointments:

How are you feeling?:

Rants/Raves: 

Questions: 

GTKY: College Football or NFL?

Re: Weekly Check In w/o 9/13

• Loading the player...
  • @And846 my kids bedtime song was FSUs fight song! GO NOLES!!!

Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 6weeks 5 days / May 7

FTM/STM/TTM+: TTM

Upcoming Appointments:10/6 I’ll be 9W3d 

How are you feeling?: nausea has been hanging around and fatigue other than that I’m doin ok

Rants/Raves: none that I can think of shockingly

Questions: nope

GTKY: College Football or NFL? College- were an FSU household…

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

BabyFetus Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

• @and846 I feel you on the anxiety even with a good US. I was going to comment on the coffee that late but I’ve been napping after I log off for work so I have no room to talk haha 

@pajamstagrams SAME I think I just live in the bathroom at this point 😆 I’m glad your betas look good! 

Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 5/19, 5w

FTM/STM/TTM+: STM

Upcoming Appointments: I had betas drawn this week, first real appt is 10/11

How are you feeling?: I’ve been really short of breath on and off since around 1 am. I don’t know what’s going on or if it’s pregnancy related but I’m kinda freaking out. Otherwise I’ve been nauseous and tired most days, but haven’t gotten sick or anything. 

Rants/Raves: see above. Wtf is going on with me 😩 also I need my OB office to send the beta results. 

Questions: nope 

GTKY: College Football or NFL? College I guess! I like the atmosphere. But either cause me to lose my husband for entire days / nights and it’s annoying. 
  • My coffee….i guess i have a high coffee tolerance. I would normally brew 2 cups into my tumbler in the morning and get an iced one on way to daycare pickup at night. 

This one cup a morning is killing me. 
  • @and846 yeah probably, my mom has a high caffeine tolerance, and here I am, getting addicted in half a cup a day. I wish I got those genetics! 

@b_1029 waiting for betas is the absolute worst. My first set took a week to get back!  Did you call your OB re: shortness of breath? Could you have had a covid exposure?? I know I get winded going to the stairs occasionally, and that's normal. 
  • b_1029b_1029 member
    edited September 2021
    @and846 I feel like coffee doesn’t affect me too much but probably would that late in the afternoon. I’ve been doing like 2-3 cups though up until I found I was pregnant so I’m struggling. 

@pajamstagrams ugh I’m worried about that! No covid exposure that im aware of but lord only knows at this point. We went to a football game on Saturday but we got there late and there was no one sitting by us since our season tickets are literally 30 rows up. 
    ETA I sent a message to my OB because I’m on back to back calls for the first half of my day. Going to call if I don’t hear anything by the time I’m done. 
  • @hkom I feel you on all food is gross comment! I gag at the thought of food. 

Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: May 4th -  7w1d

FTM/STM/TTM+: FTM

Upcoming Appointments: 9/29 for my first official visit (I had an early US at 6w) 

How are you feeling?: I tend to feel awful in the morning and evenings like I'm hungover and then I either get sooo tired in the afternoon I can barely stay awake during my meetings or I get a little burst of energy. 

Rants/Raves: I wish I could open my fridge without instantly gagging 😭

Questions: None!

GTKY: College Football or NFL? NFL and Pats all day!!! Still crying over the loss of Brady, but we're surviving. 
  • @happynapper I’m with you on the relationship stuff and I’m sorry you’re in the same boat. Before I found out I was pregnant, I was trying to motivate myself to find a therapist for myself and couples counseling for us. Still going to do it, but feeling crappy hasn’t helped me get it done these past 2 weeks. 
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 5/4 - 7w1d

Upcoming Appointments: I see my RE for one more ultrasound on 9/22 

How are you feeling?: I have reflux (which I had last time, too, but didn't figure it out until 7 months because it just feels like a giant lump in my chest to me and not the burning from TV commercials). Tums are not cutting it. Also generally feeling vaguely nauseous, sensitive to smells, and would like to go to sleep stat. 

Rants/Raves: Two raves: at my RE appointment last week baby looked great and we got to hear the heartbeat; also, DD graduated to an ankle boot, which is a lot easier to manage on a toddler than a full leg cast. 

Questions: Any suggestions for reflux relief?

GTKY: College Football or NFL? I'm with @hkom--it's a nope from me on football. I've never liked it and DH isn't into it either.

@And846 I was having similar fears today that I'll go in next week and there will be nothing on the u/s. I don't recall being this stressed out last time, but maybe I was and I've blocked it. 

@b_1029 Did you OB finally send the results?

@happynapper I'm sorry you're dealing with relationship stress! 
  • @itsagalsworls1024 I love that the fight song is a bedtime song! DD recently heard the war chant and now we drive around with it on repeat! 

@b_1029 I have moments of short breath as well. Dr Google told me it can be common in first tri as the body is beginning to produce more blood. It is not like "I ran a marathon and out of breath" but just moments of "woof - I feel winded". But def check with your OB. 

@hkom Ha! I love your honesty about football. I like your mindset on the wings (+ the beer for me...well, not this season)

@brezzy92 same! I can't wait for hubs to get home from his work trip! 

• Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: May 11/6+1

Upcoming Appointments: Oct 5

How are you feeling?: Everything is making me nauseous it feels except bread and crackers.

Rants/Raves: I feel like I’m back in high school with all these breakouts.

Questions: none right now

GTKY: College Football or NFL? I have to say NFL just cause my husband is in multiple fantasy football leagues so the games are always on (like right now).
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: May 6 6w6d

Upcoming Appointments:  Monday for another ultrasound- hope to hear the heartbeat!

How are you feeling?:  meh.  Not liking smells and food.  Sore boobs.  Tired.  Gross taste in my mouth all the time.  

Rants/Raves:   I withdrew from a job promotion interview because I want to focus on growing my baby not my career.  That felt good.  Can’t wait to tell my 5 year old in a few weeks.  It feels weird keeping something important from him!!!!

GTKY: College Football or NFL?  Pass to both.  
  • b_1029b_1029 member
    edited September 2021
    I ended up calling my OB and they said to go to urgent care just to be safe. A 2 hour wait and an ekg later, and they said everything was fine 🤷🏼‍♀️ Soooo idk, I guess it’s good they didn’t find anything, but now I’m overly fixated on my breathing. The doctor did mention that pregnancy can potentially increase the risk for pulmonary embolism but since my heart and lungs sound fine, they aren’t concerned with that. I also take baby aspirin so I’m also not concerned about that. So that was a fun way to spend a Thursday afternoon/evening! 

@b@Bababatty yay for YD graduating to the boot! Is your mom still there helping you out? Sorry to hear about the reflux. I have no tips beyond tums, unfortunately. 

• @b_1029 I'm glad everything looks fine! Totally worth it to check even if it ends up being nothing!

Thanks! Yeah, my mom is here until next weekend helping out and then she literally high fives my MIL on her way out the door ("Tag, you're it!"), who will be here for the last week of September. I'm really grateful for their help!
  • @b_1029 glad everything looks fine! Since your Dr mentioned PE and i read that, i quickly went into panic mode myself and was like “omg the slight tingle or cramp here or there is a clot and I’m going to die”
    i really need to lay off Dr Google 
  • @and846 lol, same. When it started in the MOTN I made the mistake of googling it and was about to drive myself to the ER 
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 5/19 / 6w2d

Upcoming Appointments: my midwifes office emailed to schedule but I'm on vacation this week with no cell service so probably in two weeks.

How are you feeling?: Like garbage. Tired with low grade nausea basically all day. I want cheesy carbs but like last time I'm not sure how pregnancy related that is because if I'm honest that's just real life all the time. Sore boobs. Grateful for symptoms because PGAL. Trying not to stress.

Rants/Raves: My in-laws are totally annoying me on this vacation, they don't seem to be enjoying themselves despite all our efforts to do things they would enjoy. My FIL is on his tablet instead of hanging out with his grandson and my MIL complains about everything. I've had a pretty good time though and so has DS and DH and my SIL so I guess that's good. 

Questions: natm

GTKY: College Football or NFL? I am a theatre kid so I'm not huge on sportsball. I went to a BC Lions game once though and that was fun.