March 2022 Moms

Recommendation on a pregnancy pillow?

I had one of the huge double sided pregnancy pillows with my first, gave that monstrosity away after it was no longer needed. Looking for recommendations for something less space consuming this time but I won't constantly wake up from discomfort.

Best Answers

• PanaceiaPanaceia member
    Answer ✓
    I have a snoogle and I love it. It can get awkward if I want to change sides if I have a blanket on, but it is the most comfortable thing I have ever slept with. I haven't tried any other brand though so don't really have anything to compare it to. They make children's sized ones too so I got one for DD1 when I was pregnant with DD2 and she still loves it!
  • luckyduck42luckyduck42 member
    Answer ✓
    I had the leachco all nighter and loved it! I loved that it was not symmetrical, but was super flexible. I was able to roll over still have enough support, without having to flip the pillow around to the other side. We had a full sized bed at the time. DH was able to snuggle up on the pillow a little, too. I called it my cloud, because it was just that good.
  • Loading the player...
  • rachelredheadrachelredhead member
    Answer ✓
    My frustration with my snoogle was that it was really stiff new. So this time I bought a leachco used on poshmark for $20 and it’s perfectly broken in. I think the size/shape are totally a personal preference thing but I do recommend checking out poshmark or buy nothing groups in your area to get a gently used one. 
  • I've just used a regular body pillow and extra sofa pillow for between legs. Nice and cheap and resuable after pregnancy...