Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Monday 9/6

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: WTO Monday 9/6

• hgsurvivorhgsurvivor member
    edited September 2021

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 10

WAYDTGKU: cm, waiting fir EWCM. Should look at temping now  

R/R: 🤷🏻‍♀️

Q/CS: natm 

Anniversary

• Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 3

WAYDTGKU: prepping for FET cycle

R/R: Met with my RE last week about starting the process for a FET! Our plan was always to try on our own until we could get in to see the RE and I was actually able to get an appointment sooner than I thought. We're going to do a trial transfer, ultrasound, and some bloodwork this cycle and then I'll start on meds towards the end of the month with a FET hopefully in October. I'm excited but being back at the RE also brought back so many (not great) memories.

CS/Q: nope

TTC History
    Me: 35 DH: 34
    Married 07/2012
    DD born 07/2014
    DD2 born 10/2018
    DS born 10/2022

IF history:
    TTC #2 since January 2016
    June-Aug 2017: 3 IUIs w/Clomid = BFN
    Sept 2017: Dx w/Endometriosis
    Oct 2017: IUI w/Letrozole = BFN
    Nov 2017: IUI w/Letrozole = BFN
    Dec 2017: pre-IVF testing
    Jan-Feb 2018: IVF--17 eggs retrieved, 13 fertilized, 9 frozen and 1 transferred on 2/10 = BFP on 2/19!!! EDD 10/29/2018
    FET Oct 2021: BFP on 10/31! MC at 5 weeks
    FET Feb 2022: BFP on 2/15! EDD 10/29/22