1st Trimester
Options

Disappearing Symptoms and Spotting

Hi All, 
    This is my first post after reading through some of the discussions. I’m pregnant with my first child and today I will be 10 weeks. I heard the baby’s heartbeat at 8 weeks and the baby measured perfectly. This past week I can’t shake this feeling that something is wrong my nausea has completely dissipated my boobs are barely sore anymore and my energy seems to be back. I also don’t seem to be showing at all. Yesterday really scared me as well when I wiped and had brown spotting. Which I also had at
7 weeks and everything was fine. I’m terrified this is all pointing to a miscarriage. Has anyone had a similar situation and all was fine? It’s a holiday weekend so my obgyn isn’t available until Tuesday to get a US. I’m getting so anxious. 

Re: Disappearing Symptoms and Spotting

• Options
    Hi All, 
        This is my first post after reading through some of the discussions. I’m pregnant with my first child and today I will be 10 weeks. I heard the baby’s heartbeat at 8 weeks and the baby measured perfectly. This past week I can’t shake this feeling that something is wrong my nausea has completely dissipated my boobs are barely sore anymore and my energy seems to be back. I also don’t seem to be showing at all. Yesterday really scared me as well when I wiped and had brown spotting. Which I also had at
    7 weeks and everything was fine. I’m terrified this is all pointing to a miscarriage. Has anyone had a similar situation and all was fine? It’s a holiday weekend so my obgyn isn’t available until Tuesday to get a US. I’m getting so anxious. 
    Symptoms come and go - disappearing symptoms do not necessarily mean anything.  

I, personally, never had symptoms except a missed period until later and got my 1st ever migraine.   
    Miss fine that you feel "normal " be thankful you are not hospitalized w/ severe debilitating nausea and vomiting.  

Brown spotting is old blood.  It could be you were irritated if you had an internal ultrasound, sex or just irritation.  If you are not bleeding and filling a pad, I wouldn't worry.  

Sorry, sweetie, but you are NOT showing at 10 weeks.  Your bloat is disappearing.  Which is a good thing.  You will not start showing until later in the 2bd trimester.  The bloat has disappeared for the time being.  

If you are still feeling concerned Tuesday you can call the nurses line of your doctor office.  If you start filling a pad call the oncall doctor.