September 2021 Moms
Options

Just need to vent

LO definitely pulled a fast one on me - I was convinced he was coming Aug 1 as I was having pretty steady (though minor) contractions at the doc’s office and had every single symptom that I did hours before my first was born. 

3 days later I’m still very preggers and really struggling. Everything hurts - round ligament pain, low back pain, baby sitting so low it feels almost like he’s gonna just fall out. I’m also continuing to have contractions all day but nothing that’s progressing, just non-labor contractions that at best feel like muscle flex and worse feel like someone is ripping my belly button out. My due date is the 18th but I qualify for induction in week 39, which I’ll definitely sign up for. But even that feels forever away when every day is nothing but waiting and suffering. 

Like the title says, I just need to vent. I get enough of “oh it’s your body getting ready” and “soon!” BS from people around me. Everything hurts. Everything sucks. And 9 to 14 days away from certain relief feels like an eternity right now.