April 2022 Moms

Cramping

I am week 6 and cramping all the time. I have a period pain installed in my pelvic area. This wpuld be my second child. I had a csection with my first one.

My very firts pregnancy I remember having a looot of pain and discomfort and the pregnancy did not pass week 5.

Is someone going through the same or similar? I am a little bit confused and it is impossible for me not to remember the other pregnancy.

Re: Cramping

•  knottie158ed52a9951d26c said:
    I am week 6 and cramping all the time. I have a period pain installed in my pelvic area. This wpuld be my second child. I had a csection with my first one.

My very firts pregnancy I remember having a looot of pain and discomfort and the pregnancy did not pass week 5.

Is someone going through the same or similar? I am a little bit confused and it is impossible for me not to remember the other pregnancy.

Hi there! Please read the “READ THIS FIRST” post pinned to the top of the community page, and then introduce yourself in our “introductions” thread. We don’t typically make individual threads for questions or problems. We have a symptoms thread, “great big questions” thread, and a few others that will help you.