Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW Friday 8.27

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q:

Re: TWW Friday 8.27

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 3 AL
    CD/DPO: 19/6-8
    Timing: good
    Typical LP length: 13-14
    Testing: *I will not test until my missed period..I will not test until my missed period...*
    R/R: I'm not symptom spotting! 🙌 I was worried it would be just like my first cycle trying, feeling *all the things*, but thankfully I've learned my lesson. Now if only I could get the crazy idea out of my head to test early 😂
    CS/Q: nope
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 27/12

Timing: 0, +1

Typical LP length: 12-13

Testing: stupidly started testing too soon. Ok I expected negatives. Then got a faint line two days ago but now negatives again. So… either AF shows up or I had a bad batch of the cheapies. 

R/R: the last day of our vacation and the weather is absolutely perfect! Ugh. Of course. We come here to Vermont to escape the infernal Virginia heat and humidity and it’s been just as humid as back home. 

CS/Q:
      Anniversary

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 3/2

CD/DPO: 26/1

Timing: good!

Typical LP length: unknown

Testing: 9/7

R/R: feeling pretty pumped that i've maybe figured out what's happening with my cycle; two LH peaks and (hopefully) ovulating on the second one.  this would explain why last cycle, i thought i ovulated on CD19... and then had a 43 day cycle.  even if that's not it, it just helps to have a working hypothesis!

CS/Q: nope!

@pajamstagrams Good luck holding out! You've got this!
    @hgsurvivor What a rollercoaster!  Testing early is so intense, but also hard to resist!

• Options
    @pajamstagrams
    ”i will not test until my missed period…” I failed that one hahaha. 
    I’ve been symptom spotting so badly. I’m driving myself insane. 
    Let’s stay strong! Haha. 
      Anniversary

• Options
    @agesandstages it is so hard to resist. And I have zero self control hahaha. 
    Cycles are so hard to figure out. Like Can our bodies stop with the guessing game? Hahaha. 
      Anniversary

• Options
    @pajamstagrams girl I feel you! I was so exhausted today that I was like hmm? But nope, not testing early at all.

@hgsurvivor bummer about the weather! I am so over the heat.

@agesandstages that definitely makes sense! Sorry you're having such a crazy cycle.

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 19/7

Timing: -2, -1, 0

Typical LP length: 14 days

Testing: 14 dpo

R/R: I feel like I've been fighting sleep all day. This week has been exhausting and I need a day to sleep till like 9 am. Unfortunately, I have to be at work at 6:45 am tomorrow and Sunday I have two birthday parties to go to. It'll be nice to see friends but I just need a weekend to sit home and do nothing.

CS/Q: nope
    TTC History
    Me: 35 DH: 34
    Married 07/2012
    DD born 07/2014
    DD2 born 10/2018
    DS born 10/2022

IF history:
    TTC #2 since January 2016
    June-Aug 2017: 3 IUIs w/Clomid = BFN
    Sept 2017: Dx w/Endometriosis
    Oct 2017: IUI w/Letrozole = BFN
    Nov 2017: IUI w/Letrozole = BFN
    Dec 2017: pre-IVF testing
    Jan-Feb 2018: IVF--17 eggs retrieved, 13 fertilized, 9 frozen and 1 transferred on 2/10 = BFP on 2/19!!! EDD 10/29/2018
    FET Oct 2021: BFP on 10/31! MC at 5 weeks
    FET Feb 2022: BFP on 2/15! EDD 10/29/22