December 2021 Moms
Options

Ten things Tuesday 8/24

Re: Ten things Tuesday 8/24

• Options
    1. I have had zero time this week between work and school.
    2. Currently listening to a really boring lecture so logged on here lol.
    3. Took my youngest to play her first game of mini golf today and while it was v cute I am so exhausted by doing such simple activities rn.
    4. Signed up for outdoor yoga tomorrow but having a lot of anxiety with covid rn about doing anything in person even though it is outdoors  :/
    5. I can't wait to go to bed.
    6. I have tomorrow off and want to go to the beach but also know it will be so tiring and want to do absolutely nothing lol.
    7. I took tomorrow off to go to my mother's memorial (which we cancelled bc delta) but decided to keep the day off anyway and I am *so glad*!
    8. It took some time, but I am really feeling super pregnant now.
    9. At my last visit I was put on short cervix "watch" where my cervix isn't yet diagnosed as short, but I have to go back every two weeks to get it checked because it isn't as long as they would like. Also no sex, running, or weightlifting. I did not experience this with my three previous pregnancies, has anyone else?
    10. This summer was kind of a let down. I feel like it kind of got away from me and I didn't get to enjoy much of it. Trying to refocus my energy and enjoy the last month or so :)

• Options
    @bkjade- can I ask how they know your cervix is shorter? They messed mine at the AS but that was it. I have (irrational) fear of mine shortening ans pre term labor. Will they just keep monitoring it at each appointment?
    History in Spoiler

Age: 32 (same with DH). Together since 2006, Married June 2013 and TTC since August 2015
    Diagnosis: Mild Endo, DOR (AMH of 1.5), Poor Quality Eggs/embryos, Displaced Window of Implantation (ERA Post Receptive)
    March-May 2016: 1 TI and 2 IUIs- BFN 
    June 2016- Laproscopy- found/removed mild endo and confirmed only 1 normal healthy ovary.
    August 2016- IVF #1 with Antagonist Protocol- Cancelled (2 lead follies), converted to IUI- BFN
    Oct-Nov 2016- IVF #2 with Estrogen Priming Micro Lupron Protocol, 2 eggs retrieved, day 3 transfer of 1- BFN
    January 2017- New RE, IVF#3 with Estrogen Priming Antagonist Protocol, 12 eggs, 8 mature, 6 fertilized, 2 day 5 early blasts transferred (none to freeze :(), BFN
    May 2017- Sept 2017- Starting Donor Egg process! Waiting for donor to be available... and then she is pregnant at baseline :(
    Oct 2017- Donor #2: 25R, 22M,18F, 12 blasts frozen! Fresh transfer cancelled due to thin lining with fluid :(
    Nov 2017- Hysterscopy to remove polyp
    Dec 2017- DE FET #1 on 12/8 on 2 perfect blasts- BFN and devastated
    Jan-Mar 2018- ERA #1- Post receptive by 24 hours, ERA #2 RECEPTIVE with 4 days of Progesterone
    Apr 2018- DE FET cancelled for lining issues :(
    Jun 2018- DE FET #2 of two 1AA blasts- first BFP ever! Beta 10dp5dt- 378, Beta 14dp5dt- 2840, Beta 16dp5dt- 4035, beta 18dp5dt- 10916. Due on 2/20 with one baby after a vanishing twin
    Baby Born born early @ 33.5 weeks due to Pre-e
    Back for # 2!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    bkjadebkjade member
    edited August 2021
    @JamieH2000 - They measured it at the AS. She said it has to be shorter than 25mm to be considered short (which mine is not yet) but it’s not where she wanted it to be at 35mm. I was mostly surprised since I haven’t ever been diagnosed with this before, and obvi any diagnosis that isn’t “normal” sends me into a mini panic 🤦‍♀️.
  • Options
    @bkjade- ok got it. I think it could be ok, but I would def message or ask if they can or should monitor it. I assume they would check at 24 weeks again… I believe (but check with your OB) that sometimes they give supplemental progesterone to prevent/help this…
    History in Spoiler

Age: 32 (same with DH). Together since 2006, Married June 2013 and TTC since August 2015
    Diagnosis: Mild Endo, DOR (AMH of 1.5), Poor Quality Eggs/embryos, Displaced Window of Implantation (ERA Post Receptive)
    March-May 2016: 1 TI and 2 IUIs- BFN 
    June 2016- Laproscopy- found/removed mild endo and confirmed only 1 normal healthy ovary.
    August 2016- IVF #1 with Antagonist Protocol- Cancelled (2 lead follies), converted to IUI- BFN
    Oct-Nov 2016- IVF #2 with Estrogen Priming Micro Lupron Protocol, 2 eggs retrieved, day 3 transfer of 1- BFN
    January 2017- New RE, IVF#3 with Estrogen Priming Antagonist Protocol, 12 eggs, 8 mature, 6 fertilized, 2 day 5 early blasts transferred (none to freeze :(), BFN
    May 2017- Sept 2017- Starting Donor Egg process! Waiting for donor to be available... and then she is pregnant at baseline :(
    Oct 2017- Donor #2: 25R, 22M,18F, 12 blasts frozen! Fresh transfer cancelled due to thin lining with fluid :(
    Nov 2017- Hysterscopy to remove polyp
    Dec 2017- DE FET #1 on 12/8 on 2 perfect blasts- BFN and devastated
    Jan-Mar 2018- ERA #1- Post receptive by 24 hours, ERA #2 RECEPTIVE with 4 days of Progesterone
    Apr 2018- DE FET cancelled for lining issues :(
    Jun 2018- DE FET #2 of two 1AA blasts- first BFP ever! Beta 10dp5dt- 378, Beta 14dp5dt- 2840, Beta 16dp5dt- 4035, beta 18dp5dt- 10916. Due on 2/20 with one baby after a vanishing twin
    Baby Born born early @ 33.5 weeks due to Pre-e
    Back for # 2!
  • Options
    I know it’s not Tuesday anymore, but better late than never I say! 🤣

1. I almost lost my shit today after I went downstairs during a break from work to find my daughter completely covered in huge welts/hives. I didn’t though, but it was close.
    2. This incident confirms why I needed the covid vaccine. DH was told at the ped that DD is either having an allergic reaction or a virus. How did she even potentially get a virus when we never go anywhere?
    3. My mama bear mode has switched to high gear and I am getting so close to saying absolutely no visitors at all with my little family/bubble until covid calms down. 
    4. I feel great after getting my first dose of the Pfizer vaccine four days ago. I hope the second one isn’t terrible. 
    5. I am so uncomfortable and the aches/pains are really getting to me this pregnancy. Ugh.
    6. I realize I am being super negative today,
    oops.
    7. DD has slept through the night the last three nights. 
    8. No paci at all for almost two weeks!!! 🙌🏻
    9. Feeling less sad about no one offering to throw us a shower/sprinkle/baby celebration now that covid is insane. 
    10. Were supposed to go to the beach Monday/Tuesday. Should be pretty secluded since school is back in session. Hoping we’re still able to go depending on what is going on with DD. 
  • Options
    @rgn12 So sorry to hear about your daughter!!! Although YAY on the no pacis!!! 
    TW
    BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
    Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's
  • Options
    @brookert615 thanks, she’s had a rough month for random things!! Poor girl. But yes, yay for no paci!!! 
  • Options
    @rgn12 - ugh sorry about your daughter, it’s always so surprising when the little ones get sick, esp these days. Hope y’all can get to the beach! 
  • Options
    @rgn12 Yay on no pacis! Boo on the hives! My sister wants to throw a small shower for me, and I think I'm just going to stress that everyone has to be vaccinated at the least and play things by ear. I'm hoping that things with Covid will start to trend the other way but we'll see.