December 2021 Moms

Weekly randoms 8/24

Re: Weekly randoms 8/24

• @bkjade Glad it's helping! I was hitting up all the Tums and started taking a tea for pregnancy hearburn. It definitely helps but the taste of it is not my cup of tea  :D
    TW
    BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
    Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's
  • Loading the player...
  • I had my gestational diabetes test 2 days ago and for some reason I feel like I'm going to fail. I have no symptoms, it's just a feeling.  It's just a blood test in Canada now because of covid instead of the drink. Anyways so yesterday I had a lot of treats because I think I may not be able to have them soon. Now I'm wide awake with heartburn and reaching for the tums. Bad decision. 😒 that cinnamon bun was freaking amazing at the time though. 😅
  • @kaitcrystalline lol I would have done the same thing! And then the heartburn would have killed me. But the thought of limiting sweets would make me cry. 
  • Ugh my poor dog.  We just returned from vacation and she has a massive growth on her neck that popped up while we were gone.  She is struggling to stand and is whimpering.  She is excessively thirsty and having accidents, and has lost weight.  I dont know how this all happened so fast in the week we were away.  My last pregnancy she was diagnosed with cancer and had a leg amputation, and now this.  To say I am an emotional mess is an understatement.  Never mind I am dealing with this all on my own because my husband left this morning for his work trip.  I am not looking for to the decisions to be made in the next few days :(  At least last pregnancy I had him with me to help me deal with all that was going on!
  • @scaredunprepared oh no your poor dog and poor you! Please let us know what the vet says. That is so sad. It's heartbreaking when our furbabies aren't well.
    *TW*
    Me:35 DH:35
    Dx: PCOS
    DS1 born 11/2014
    DS2 born 11/2018
    3 previous losses
    Rainbow baby due 12/2021 - Team Green

• @scaredunprepared I am so sorry to hear about your pup! Sending all the love and healing vibes!
    TW
  • @scaredunprepared I am so sorry about your pup!
  • @scaredunprepared I’m so sorry about your dog. That’s such a hard place to be and especially by yourself. 

DD had her adenoids out today (she did great) but I had a huge coughing fit in the waiting room because my throat got dry and I was out of coffee. I totally peed my pants and almost threw up as I ran to the bathroom. All while everyone probably thought I had Covid. So embarrassing lol. 
  • @mockingjay1, @prpl11butterfly, @brookert615, and @melbel0824 thank you all.  We unfortunately got the news we were dreading, but expecting.  The cancer is back and growing extremely rapidly.  It's likely already metastasized.  Our only real option is just to keep her as comfortable and happy as possible for as long as possible.  She is on a few pain meds, benadryl and prednisone to hopefully decrease the size of the mass and slow growth, antacids for the stomach issues the cancer is causing, and cbd to hopefully also help with pain and increase her appetite.  She does seem to be feeling slightly better and acting more like herself.  Just hoping she is happy.
  • @scaredunprepared omg I'm so sorry. That's such hard news to hear. I'm sure as long as she is with your family, she's happy. Sending hugs
  • @scaredunprepared- o my, so sorry. Just the hardest news. I wish I could help. Thinking of you all!!
    History in Spoiler

Age: 32 (same with DH). Together since 2006, Married June 2013 and TTC since August 2015
    Diagnosis: Mild Endo, DOR (AMH of 1.5), Poor Quality Eggs/embryos, Displaced Window of Implantation (ERA Post Receptive)
    March-May 2016: 1 TI and 2 IUIs- BFN 
    June 2016- Laproscopy- found/removed mild endo and confirmed only 1 normal healthy ovary.
    August 2016- IVF #1 with Antagonist Protocol- Cancelled (2 lead follies), converted to IUI- BFN
    Oct-Nov 2016- IVF #2 with Estrogen Priming Micro Lupron Protocol, 2 eggs retrieved, day 3 transfer of 1- BFN
    January 2017- New RE, IVF#3 with Estrogen Priming Antagonist Protocol, 12 eggs, 8 mature, 6 fertilized, 2 day 5 early blasts transferred (none to freeze :(), BFN
    May 2017- Sept 2017- Starting Donor Egg process! Waiting for donor to be available... and then she is pregnant at baseline :(
    Oct 2017- Donor #2: 25R, 22M,18F, 12 blasts frozen! Fresh transfer cancelled due to thin lining with fluid :(
    Nov 2017- Hysterscopy to remove polyp
    Dec 2017- DE FET #1 on 12/8 on 2 perfect blasts- BFN and devastated
    Jan-Mar 2018- ERA #1- Post receptive by 24 hours, ERA #2 RECEPTIVE with 4 days of Progesterone
    Apr 2018- DE FET cancelled for lining issues :(
    Jun 2018- DE FET #2 of two 1AA blasts- first BFP ever! Beta 10dp5dt- 378, Beta 14dp5dt- 2840, Beta 16dp5dt- 4035, beta 18dp5dt- 10916. Due on 2/20 with one baby after a vanishing twin
    Baby Born born early @ 33.5 weeks due to Pre-e
    Back for # 2!
  • @scaredunprepared I am so sorry to hear!  <3
    TW
  • @kaitcrystalline, @JamieH2000, ave @brookert615 thank you all for your kind words.