1st Trimester
Options

Covid vaccine

I am currently 12 weeks pregnant with twins and have been so stressed out about whether or not to get the covid 10 vaccine . I had covid back in January and just scared I may get it again . However , I am terrified of how my body could react to me getting the vaccine. Does anyone have any insight or personal experiences ? Which vaccine did you get ?

Re: Covid vaccine

• Options
    Talk to your doctor about this. The delta variant is especially contagious and unvaccinated people are more likely to end up in the hospital with it. A mild fever is probably nothing compared to Covid with a weakened immune system, especially since you are already high risk.
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • Options
    As the PP said, please please please have a conversation with your OB about it. They will most likely recommend you get it as soon as possible, as the vaccine will boost your natural immunity. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Talk to your doctor, They will likely tell you to get it. If you want personal experience, I got the Moderna right before I ovulated and fell pregnant. I plan to get the second shot on September 4. Everyone reacts differently and no one can tell you whether to do it or not. The real question is do you want to get Covid again while pregnant? Or do you want to possibly minimize a chance of getting it? Best of luck in your decision