April 2022 Moms

Re: FFFC 8/20

• I love judging baby names. I judge the shit out of them. No shame. 
  • @kiwi2628 Omg I judge the hell out of people’s baby names. I’ve seen some truly horrible ones on the NICU! 
  • Loading the player...
  • @aloha_mama I don't know what it is about the NICU that makes people come up with the craziest names. My son was there for 90 days and we saw some really side eye names  :|
  • @kiwi2628 +1 to judging names... I sometimes creep other BMBs to secretly judge the name thread haha

• I'm already using pregnancy cravings to make my husband eat what I want, even if it's not a genuine craving
  • @doula-mama pro tip. I’m taking it.

My FFFC: My SIL, who I really love, is chronically flaky. Every time we make plans with her, I assign a probability of the event actually happening and share it with DH. Always between 15 and 40%, usually 30%. I won’t ever tell her about the “30% rule” because it would hurt her feelings.
  • My MIL can be a lot to handle, but usually its fine. I was ready to never see her ever again when I was prego with and after DS. In the last year I'd gotten to a really good place with her. Well, she came over for ~20 mins today and I can already see that I'm going to be super annoyed with her by the end of this pregnancy all over again.  :s
  • I've been waiting to contribute to this-I love coffee, as does H-we're a two cup a morning fam. But I didn't have enough regular coffee last night and had this bag of decaf beans I had accidentally bought, so I mixed them in with the regular so I'd have enough coffee in the morning. No one noticed!

And then, I just made the coffee for tomorrow-and I put 1/4 decaf beans in, even though we have more coffee now, because I'm preggo and I still want my two cups! I wonder how long until he notices.