March 2022 Moms
Options

GTYK - Pets!

Let's see your OG precious bundles of joy -- your fur babies! 
7 Times Your Cat Acts Exactly Like a Baby

Re: GTYK - Pets!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @Nik102 Howard is so handsome! I love his coloring. 
  • Options
    @lurvleybunchococonuts I've always had house bunnies. Male bunnies are like little puppies in their temperament and girls are like kittens. People always seem shocked by the fact that they are litter trained like cats :) Added bonus...they're quiet and you don't have to walk them BUT they will still hop on your lap for cuddles, play fetch or any other game you like, and are super clean!
  • Options
    I love all of your fur babies, so sweet! We don't have any pets, but I would love to add a puppy to the family some day! Preferably after we're done having babies, and DS1 is old enough to help more. I had a few cats as a kid, but in my 20s I developed allergies and can't be around cats without popping a antihistamine before hand. Recently DS1 (6) asked for an axolotl, and DD (4) wants a bunny. Not sure I have the patience to care for 4 children plus pets at the moment, but perhaps one day! 
  • Options
    @smoresdoeuvres My oldest (10) just started talking about axolotls and my DS's(6) kindergarten teacher from last year just got one in her classroom too... I wonder what the deal is?
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

• Options
    @jlbaker08 They are interesting, though I don't know much about keeping one as a pet. I will admit, they are kind of cute! Haha
  • Options
    @jlbaker08 oh my goodness Rainey looks just like my Wendy when she was a pup, we rescued her at 6months and we think she’s a Shepard hound mix 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers