February 2022 Moms

FFFC 8.13

What are you just itching to confess on this Friday the 13th?

*not guaranteed to be flame-free

Re: FFFC 8.13

• oh! and I had 4 oz of red wine on Saturday, it was soooooo good. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • @livingoffpbjs I think about that EVERY day. I worry I'll resent the baby if she's not a Samson 2.0 because he was soooo easy and maybe gave me unrealistic expectations. 

And to be extra awful, my niece (on my husband's side) is 7 months old and soooo sweet but I've never found her to be cute and never really felt a connection with her. I find myself worrying our baby also wont be cute (which is terrible to say out loud).
  • @livingoffpbjs I had a taste of a lemon Lavendar Cider last weekend and I cannot stop thinking about how amazing it was. 

@kaf1788 I'm terrified this baby won't be as awesome as my one year old, Milo. He sttn at like 3 months old, has always been super mellow (until recently, and now he needs mama for eeeeeverything) 

My fffc (half a week later) is that I really hope this next baby has a preference for my husband over me. Either that or my one year old will soon ditch me in favor of my husband. I want to not be so needed all. The. Time. Which seems dumb to say when you're creating a 2u2 situation. 
  • @modoodles my daughter favors me over my husband, even though she adores him and he’s great with her, but I already told him when the baby comes we each get a kid to take care of lol and that’s why we won’t be having more than two.
    in reality I know it’ll be all mom from both of them, but also, I like being the favorite.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @modoodles @livingoffpbjs Both of my boys favor me over DH. DS1 decided around 18 months that he only wanted me, and he’s still like that today. It is fun being the favorite most days though.