Infertility

STP (HSG) Slow But Normal?

Hello, I'm new. TTC x 2 years. 35 y/o; DH 37. I've been on and off medicated cycles. Did a few clomid cycles--one with IUI (no trigger). Just did my first gonal f + trigger with IUI, and I'm in the terrible 2WW. I don't do well with these. To pass the time and avoid getting my hopes up about this month, I am planning for next cycle. We're either going to do another injectable/IUI or move onto IVF.

All tests have been "normal" for DH and me. I say "normal" because I've been thinking back to my STP (alternative to HSG my practice does). While they said it was clear, one side took longer to flush. I am wondering if anyone had a sluggish side during an STP/HSG and it ended up being a significant finding? The provider performing the test wasn't concerned because it eventually flushed, but I've been reading too much...

If I have a tubal problem or endometriosis (never had a lap), then I would want to move to IVF sooner. But if a slow-to-flush tube is still normal, then maybe a couple more cycles of IUI would be appropriate. Anyone have a similar STP or HSG experience, and did it mean anything?

Thanks!

Re: STP (HSG) Slow But Normal?

• My first ever Sono, I had one side that they had to “push through” and got pregnant with IUI. My next two, no problems at all pushing fluid through. I have Endo. 
    Me: 37 DH: 37 - Married 10.2015 ❤️ Canadian 
    DX: Endometriosis - Stage 4, DOR, RPL
    TTC #1 07.2015
    03.2016 - Natural BFP - MC 5w4d
    04.2016 - Natural BFP - Chemical
    10.2016 - IUI w/ Injections #1 = IUI Cancelled (cyst/no mature follicle)
    11.2016 - IUI w/ Injections #2 = BFP, EDD 08.2017 - It's a BOY!
    TTC #2 06.2019
    08.2019 - IUI w/ Injections #1 = Chemical
    09.2019 - IUI w/ Injections #2 = BFN
    10.2019 - IUI w/ Injections #3 = BFN
    01.2020 - IUI w/ Injections #4 = BFN
    08.2020 - Natural BFP - MC 9w5d
    11.2020 - IVF Retrieval - 3AB & 4BB
    05.2021 - FET #1 = BFP, EDD 02.2022 - It's a BOY!

• Thank you, that's helpful!