March 2022 Moms

Weekend randoms 8/6-8/8

Post your randoms here :) 

Re: Weekend randoms 8/6-8/8

• @jessier19 Same:/ 7+2 today and I legit look 5 months pregnant. I was so much bigger with DD2 that I thought she was going to be huge but she was a full pound and 2.5 inches smaller than DD1. I am scared at how big my belly might get this time around...I'm living in yoga pants and will be switching to my mat clothes if we get a heartbeat on Thursday!
  • Loading the player...
  • I feel the same way! I am 10 weeks and look how I did at 20 weeks last time. We went to see my SIL tonight and I am sure she knew something was up. I feel like there is no hiding the bump (bloat??). 
  • I’m feeling the same way. I have big babies and I’m nervous how this one will be. My first was 8lbs 3oz and my second was 10lbs 1oz. 😭 
  • My 2.5 year-old son jumped off a chair this morning and face-planted into the corner of another chair. He ended up having to get three stitches in the middle of his forehead. I am wrung out. This parenthood thing is so hard.
  • @jessier19 ugh I’m sorry. I’m sure your nerves are shot. It happens :( my 21 month old is a daredevil and makes me nervous all the time. Hugs mama. 
  • Just got home from a week long family vacation. It was so fun, but I'm so tired. It's also our 11th wedding anniversary, so I'm about to go pick up some Chinese takeout for supper. DH also got me a box of chocolates and two massage sessions. We don't normally do gifts, but I think he's being extra sweet since I've been feeling so rough these past few weeks. 

@jessier19 Oh no!! I hope he's feeling better. Definitely sounds like a tough parenting day. Hugs girl. 
  • @jessier19 Oh no! Hopefully the rest of the weekend will be less eventful.

@smoresdoeuvres Happy anniversary! A massage sounds amazing!
  • @smoresdoeuvres happy anniversary! 

@jessier19 ah poor DS. That sounds like a long day. I hope he is doing okay now and you've had a chance to rest.