Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Tuesday 8/3

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: TWW Tuesday 8/3

• Month/Cycle: 3/7

CD/DPO: 27/12

Timing: good if I actually ovulated 

Typical LP length: I’ve got 5 more days of progesterone 

Testing: today- negative 

R/R: Im debating on if I should go rouge with the letrozole next month. I’m really torn. 

CS/Q: natm

• @daisy0322 Rogue as in take all that you have left next cycle with no monitoring, or rogue as in doing the same dose for the other 2 cycles you were supposed to do but no monitoring? I'm not a medical professional so I would say no, but my understanding of letrozole leads me to believe it's pretty harmless. I think I took 5mg a day but I have seen some on as much as 10mg. Just remember that more is not always better (like in terms of IVF meds to grow follicles).

Month/Cycle: 50/9 AL

CD/DPO: 19/3 (although Flo says 4 since it always seems to default to O being the day after the first positive OPK and not when the actual temp increase happens)

Timing: per FF, -3, -1, 0, +1

Typical LP length: 12-13 days

Testing: for shits and giggles I'll test super early this weekend

R/R: I was supposed to be working in the office today but the internet was out. Sat around for a while and after my boss came in after 9 he said to give it another 15 minutes and if it's still out to just go work at home. So yay I got to put comfy clothes back on! I never did get to doing a load of laundry or two so I will take this wonderful opportunity to get that done.

CS/Q: it's looking A+

*TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • Loading the player...
  • @daisy0322 I second what @inthewoods23 said. 

@inthewoods23 that’s great that you got to go work from home!

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 24/11

Timing: -2, -1, 0

Typical LP length: 14 days

Testing: maybe Saturday if no sign of AF

R/R: I’m having an off day at work. Idk if it’s because I was off for 4 days and have to get back into it but I feel like I have no idea what I’m doing. Granted, it’s only my second week, but still. Hoping for a better day tomorrow.

CS/Q: nope

TTC History
    Me: 35 DH: 34
    Married 07/2012
    DD born 07/2014
    DD2 born 10/2018
    DS born 10/2022

IF history:
    TTC #2 since January 2016
    June-Aug 2017: 3 IUIs w/Clomid = BFN
    Sept 2017: Dx w/Endometriosis
    Oct 2017: IUI w/Letrozole = BFN
    Nov 2017: IUI w/Letrozole = BFN
    Dec 2017: pre-IVF testing
    Jan-Feb 2018: IVF--17 eggs retrieved, 13 fertilized, 9 frozen and 1 transferred on 2/10 = BFP on 2/19!!! EDD 10/29/2018
    FET Oct 2021: BFP on 10/31! MC at 5 weeks
    FET Feb 2022: BFP on 2/15! EDD 10/29/22

• @daisy0322 I totally get that temptation. I definitely considered it too when my doctor didn’t want to go forward with a medicated cycle with my diabetes scare but ultimately, he’s the medical professional and I decided to trust his judgment. You gotta do what you feel is best but I’m agreeing with @inthewoods23 and would caution you.

@inthewoods23 yay for comfy clothes and being able to catch up on laundry! 

@shortstack930 I hope tomorrow is better. Those days are definitely challenging!

Month/Cycle: 26/4AL

CD/DPO: 28/6

Timing: good

Typical LP length: 13 

Testing: maybe this weekend?

R/R: I’m excited because I got asked to mentor the new music teacher we just hired. I was a mentor last year but they assigned me to the librarian instead of one of the 3 new music teachers which really didn’t make any sense to me but whatever. We agreed at the end of last school year that the two of us weren’t a good fit, simply because I wasn’t really able to help her with what she needed given that we teach different subjects and she is a more experienced teacher than me. I think my new assignment will be a much better fit for both of us! I’ve met him a few times already between interviews and him shadowing a day or two in June. I’ll have to go to new teacher orientation next week.

CS/Q: 

• @inthewoods23 i was thinking about taking them as prescribed just with no monitoring. If I don’t then we really just are benched until we get picked for FET and bio child is just not a possible option 

• @daisy0322 no real advice here since I haven't taken it before, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you either way. Without any other info, though, I'd agree with the others, it makes me nervous to think about going rogue when it comes to medical stuff.

@inthewoods23 yay comfy clothes! Sounds like a good day overall.

@shortstack930 it's always tough getting back into work mode after a few days off, hope it improves soon.

@gingermama29 awesome, sounds like the new assignment will be great!

Month/Cycle: 10/9

CD/DPO: 22/2

Timing: O-2, O-1

Typical LP length: 10-11 days

Testing: late next week

R/R: throat is still bugging me, voice is still crap. But we're going to a concert tomorrow so that's very exciting and should be super fun.

CS/Q: chart's on OPK detector at the moment, but should have regular CH tomorrow.

• @gingermama29 The new mentorship sounds like it has potential!

@fantasyflyte hopefully you’re almost over your cold, sounds like it’s been going on forever.

@inthewoods23 very jealous of getting to work in comfy clothes.

Month/Cycle: 4/3

CD/DPO: 29/?

Timing: ?

Typical LP length: ?

Testing: unsure

R/R: It’s been a real weird time lately with family and work stuff.

CS/Q: FF is officially confused and has decided it’s not sure what to do with me. After another low bbt this morning it took my predicted O day away.