August Symptoms - Page 2 — The Bump
October 2021 Moms

August Symptoms

2»

Re: August Symptoms

• @mac-n-cheesy ugh, poor thing!! Yes, adding iron to your mix sounds horrible for you 😅 I always love a good "cat stretch" in the morning...like full body stretch... forgetting that I'm pregnant and it will ALWAYS result in the horrible calf cramp/Charlie horse muscle twist. Hang in there!!
    chindimples04
  • @mac-n-cheesy I feel you on all of that! I need to ask my doc about colace because I’m miserable. The roid situation.. also feel your pain, literally. I have a cream and tucks which don’t really do a darn thing. 

I am waiting my call with the results of my 3 hour and super nervous about it. I feel like I am so huge and everyone keeps making comments about how they think I’m due now and are shocked when I say October. Could they be off on my date or am I just really this huge and miserable already? I’m 29 weeks Friday. 
    kandb4
  • Loading the player...
  • I failed my 3 hour miserably…..😭😭😢😢
  • @k_rn21 Awww. I'm sorry 😞
    k_rn21
  • @k_rn21 aww so sorry! 
    k_rn21
  • @k_rn21, I'm so sorry. 😢 Feel free to PM me if you have questions about GD, or if you just want to vent. It can be lonely having GD. I'm here for you! ❤
    k_rn21
  • @k_rn21 I'm so sorry! That sucks. 
    k_rn21
  • Pelvic/bladder pressure has been rough. 
    Also I’m in a weird place where I’m getting anxious about being a FTM but also kind of depressed because I want my body back. And not even in the vain type of way, but the, I wish I could do things without it being so physically challenging way. 
    Im so over being short of breath and achy. 
    kandb4noprobalotari_sara
  • @madiirosee I'm looking forward to being able to roll-over in bed with ease. Belly's so big I ask my husband to put the blanket on me because pulling it is quite a feat lol
    madiirosee
  • Yes to the big belly! Cutting my toe nails was an Olympic event 😅 so much contorting and bending around the belly just to reach my pigglies
    chindimples04pizzaplz
  • Omg, I feel so round already! It took so much effort to put on tennis shoes the other day and tie them! Slip ons for the remainder of this pregnancy! 
    TTC History

Me: 26 DH: 27

TTC #1 | June '18-August '18 | DD | Born April 21, 2019 | Due May 10, 2019

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

TTC#2 | June '20-February '21 | DS | Due October 27, 2021

Lilypie Maternity tickers

kandb4galentine
  • Couldn't put my socks on while lying on the bed this morning 🙁
    kandb4
  • I would so take sleep deprived exhausted over cant breath doing anything exhausted!!