March 2022 Moms
Options

Weekend Randoms 7/30-8/1

MusicalFamilyMusicalFamily member
edited July 2021 in March 2022 Moms
Post your randoms this weekend :)

Re: Weekend Randoms 7/30-8/1

• Options
    So glad I got out with the girls yesterday and enjoyed my one day of manageable nausea. I feel so bad for them. I've been feeling so terrible that we haven't done much of anything this past week, so yesterday we went on a long walk, went swimming and went to the park. And then SO surprised us by hunting us down at the park after work. Of course today I feel a million times worse...I have to figure out a way to manage this and still get the girls out and about so they can enjoy the summer. I wish SO didn't work so much so he was here more to help:/ I just don't feel comfortable going many places on my own now with the constant vomiting. I am not complaining at all about my symptoms as they are 100% and the only thing that's keeping me sane, I'm just feeling bad that the girls are getting like 5% of the me they normally get. Hopefully I can make it up to them next summer.
  • Options
    @Panaceia I’m sorry that you’re having such a hard time with the nausea! Can you get a prescription for it?

DD has a Disney book with Beauty and the Beast in it. She turns to the page with the Beast, points to him, and says, “Mommy!” Every. Single. Time. 😒

TTC History
    Me: 38 DH: 52
    Started trying June 2018
    BFP Jan 2019 DD born October 2019
    TTC July 2021 BFP, ended in MMC August 2021
    TTC October 2021
    BFP January 2022
    MMC March 2022
    Beginning May 2022 under the supervision of an RE - Benched while undergoing testing

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @elle-0409 I tried with previous pregnancies and it doesn't do anything for me. My OB has me stop taking the prenatals at 12 weeks as I usually have HG by that point, and that actually helps a bit. Honestly I'm totally fine with it:) I'm just feeling bad for the girls, but I'll get better at sucking it up soon;)
  • Options
    @Panaceia would it help if you take the prenatals at night? I forgot but I did that with my first and he helped! Also, preggie pops helped me. I was just dealing with nausea though not vomiting.
  • Options
    well, i'm currently eating second lunch. helps to curb my nausea, and also i've been starving today and ate first lunch at 10:30 am ..  facepalm.  
  • Options
    @MusicalFamily I'll try that! Where did you get your preggie pops? I was trying to find some during my last pregnancy and had no luck:/
  • Options
    @panaceia +1 for Preggie Pops. You can find them at Buy Buy Baby. 
    TTC History
    Me: 38 DH: 52
    Started trying June 2018
    BFP Jan 2019 DD born October 2019
    TTC July 2021 BFP, ended in MMC August 2021
    TTC October 2021
    BFP January 2022
    MMC March 2022
    Beginning May 2022 under the supervision of an RE - Benched while undergoing testing

• Options
    @panaceia if you can’t find the preggie pops at BBB I believe you can get them on Amazon. I got them at babies r us but they’re no longer around :(
  • Options
    @Panaceia my local Target sells them! I will the gin gin chews helped me last time. They taste gross but knock the nausea right out of you for a bit. 
  • Options
    Can’t believe I just woke up at almost 5 pm
    and have basically been sleeping on and off since I put DD down for her nap at 12:30. Haven’t slept this much since, I guess when I was pregnant with DD! Anyone else miss out on Saturday?