March 2022 Moms
Options

Healthy Living Check In 7/26

Hi guys! This is a thread for anyone who has any specific fitness or health goals during pregnancy, no matter how big or small they might be. This is just a little place to keep us accountable as we countdown to bringing home a new little bub!

What is you ultimate goal (it can be for pregnancy and beyond...or both:)?

What is your goal for the week?

Are there any obstacles to reaching your goal?

How are you doing in terms of staying on track?

Anything you want to celebrate this week?

Anything else you want to share?

Questions?

Re: Healthy Living Check In 7/26

• Options
    What is you ultimate goal (it can be for pregnancy and beyond...or both:)?

Focusing only on pregnancy now...trying to stay active and healthy through pregnancy despite the nausea.

What is your goal for the week? To workout every day and not try to get rid of the nausea with food...because it only makes it worse!!!

Are there any obstacles to reaching your goal?

Oh the nausea. And mine never goes away throughout pregnancy, it just gets worse. I'm hoping it doesn't turn into full blown HG again this time, but it's sooooo similar to my first pregnancy with DD1 thst I have a feeling that's where this us headed...in which case my goals are all going to go to pot.

How are you doing in terms of staying on track?

Great with working out! Still haven't missed a day (though I seriously considered staying in bed this morning....). I was doing great with food until the nausea hit on Friday night...then I spent the weekend trying to eat the nausea away...which doesn't work at all...so today I'm sticking with ginger tea and fuzzy water. 

Anything you want to celebrate this week?

Working out through the dry heaving....?

Anything else you want to share?

Just happy the nausea has hot so hard. This us comforting to me.

Questions? Not this week! Based on my question last week, I'm going to try to start adding in weights this week and see how it goes.