Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW Monday 7.19

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle:

CD/DPO:

Timing:

Typical LP length:

Testing:

R/R:

CS/Q:

Re: TWW Monday 7.19

• Options
    edited July 2021
    Month/Cycle: 4/5
    CD/DPO: 20/9
    Typical LP length: 10/11/not sure
    Testing: caved and tested today: BFN. But I spent a lot of time looking VERY closely at my BFN, tilting it side to side, trying different lighting, and taking pictures of it, too.
    R/R: MONDAYS. Boo. Weather is nice, though!
    CS/Q: Temp is same as it was 2 days ago, don’t know if it’s high or low since I only have 3 data points. Still working on my temping habit, but I’m not able to fall back asleep so it’s making me grumpy.

@SmashJam FX for you today if you decide to test again!
    Edited to add: you too, @agesandstages !
  • Options
    @loveanddatadriven. I feel like I could have written this testing update.  I spent like 10 minutes photographing and tilting my HPT this morning.   I'm going to take one again in an hour or so, and then do cheapies tomorrow and Tuesday.  FX for you and @SmashJam!

Month/Cycle: 1/1 (after a long process to get a cycle)

CD/DPO: 30/10

Timing: pretty good

Typical LP length: unknown

Testing: Wah as mentioned above, finding this week so stressful.  Will take cheapies tomorrow and Wednesday and then FRER on Thursday and Friday, as Friday is the day my period would be due if I had a ~14 day LP

R/R: B/c I haven't had a cycle in awhile, I can't remember what symptoms are normal for PMS.  This mean I think *everything* is pregnancy related!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    SmashJamSmashJam member
    edited July 2021

@loveanddatadriven @agesandstages I tested today and did the same thing guys, lol. My test had an indent at the test line which I've never experienced with wondfo so then of course I had to dig into what that means...nothing basically. Just nothing, lol.

Month/Cycle:2/2

CD/DPO: 26/10

Timing: -3,-1, 0

Typical LP length: 10, but...

Testing: BFN. So I'm guessing that my LP is longer now? 

R/R: It rained again this morning, which was annoying. I'm so done with rain! It's going to be my rant every single day, lol. 

CS/Q: still have a high temp, CP is still high/firm. Still in the game. Super weird looking chart though! I guess I could have ovulated a day later than they picked on FF which would put me at CD 9 not 10. I don't think ovulation could have occured at a much diff time according to the chart?  Who knows. It still puts me at a longer LP because I won't get AF til Wed. 

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 6/5?

CD/DPO: 24/5

Timing:-3, -1, 0, 1

Typical LP length: ? Just started OPKs

Testing: Hoping to hold out until Friday/Saturday

R/R: 

CS/Q:

@loveanddatadriven @agesandstages, @SmashJam sorry for the BFNs. Hopefully it was just too early to test for everyone.