FFFC 7/16

*not guaranteed to be flame free 
Me: 29 | DH: 28
Due: 6 Nov 2021
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
PitaPata Dog tickers

Re: FFFC 7/16

• Options
    I couldn’t be bothered to find a GIF this week but that’s not my fffc. 

95% of the time I LOVE feeling baby move but when I’m not feeling good, whether mentally or physically, it sometimes just annoys me and I’m like ugh can’t I just relax😬🤷🏻‍♀️
    Me: 29 | DH: 28
    Due: 6 Nov 2021
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    PitaPata Dog tickers

• Options
    @jackie_dunny I totally agree, like I love it just for the fact that if he’s moving he’s doing okay, but other than that it is freaking weird. It is very alien feeling, also he’s been super high up lately and I’m super uncomfortable when he headbutts my stomach. I will never be a “pregnancy is magical” type person 🤣
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @jackie_dunny I get you girl. I was in training for three days recently where I had to sit for long periods of time in really uncomfortable chairs and on top of it KILLING my back, baby was kicking me in the bladder for most of the day. -__- Like come on, bro. Same with when I wake up now multiple times because I'm uncomfortable. 
  • Options
    Yes! Baby kicks are sweet at first but then, especially towards the end...not so fun.  I was kinda relieved when this time they said I've got an anterior placenta,  so I won't feel as much movement this pregnancy.  Fine by me!