February 2022 Moms
Options

GTKY 7/15

Where are you from? 

What is something special about where you live? 

If you could move anywhere, where would you move to? 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: GTKY 7/15

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    lexilougoldenlexilougolden member
    edited July 2021
    Where are you from? 
    SLC, Utah

The mountains are magical!

Hawaii! At least for a little bit.  My DH loves surfing and I love hiking a beautiful views. 
  • Options
    @kaf1788 Hey neighbor! 
    Me: 34  DH: 34
    Married 10/28/17
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1 February '18
    Team Green turned Team Blue 10/15/18

TTC #2 January '21
    BFP June '21
    MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C July '21
    Jan '22 - started IF testing
    BFP Jan '22
    MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C Feb '22
    BFP May '22

• Options
    Wow, lots of east coast mommas!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @bloomer0060 hi neighbor! 
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    Where are you from? Central Arkansas

Not a whole lot. Arkansas is the natural state and that definitely rings true. It’s beautiful! I’m within 30 minutes of 3 lakes, and minutes from a river. There is a lot of hunting, Hiking, biking etc.. in our state. And we get all 4 seasons, mostly. Less snow. I live in a pretty stereotypical small town, with lots of southern ladies and rednecks. The political scene is rough, but we are working on it! My generation is definitely taking big steps away from our grandparents ways. 

If you could move anywhere, where would you move to? I’d love to live near the beach, Hawaii or something. for a short time anyway. 
  • Options
    alexxajamsalexxajams member
    edited July 2021
    Where are you from? 
    📢📢📢 TEXAS 😂❤
    Currently reside in Orlando,Fl though. 

Something special about where I live? 
    Disney is here.. beaches are beautiful 

If I could move anywhere ? Ireland! The views just look unreal and I love the history 😍 
  • Options
    Where are you from? 

Born in Texas, moved to Iowa when I was around 10 years old. Currently live in Iowa.

We live a couple of miles from the Mississippi River and I don't know how special it is, but our area is well-known for everything outdoors. Fishing, hiking, camping, skiing... 

I'd say somewhere south because I hate the cold, buuuut I don't want to live in an even more conservative area than I already live in, plus more populous cities and towns are not for me. So I guess I'm good for now. 
  • Options
    Where are you from? St Louis, MO

We have a lot of great attractions that are also free... Free zoo, art museum, science center... And the outdoor theater has a free seats section. 

Somewhere more scenic, either in the mountains or by the ocean. 
  • Options
    @livingoffpbjs haha the town is called Gibsonton. If you even google carni or carnival town it will come up :) It's now turning into a typical suburban area so things are changing though.

@angelz429 hi!

@tessiesmom26 Sorry! Lol 
  • Options
    @bloomer0060 ha! I had no idea, every now and then I check out the real estate around Tampa to get ideas when we move in a couple years and Ive looked at houses there (online) 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @livingoffpbjs that's too funny! Yeah they are building a ton of neighborhoods, it used to be a lot more rural. What is fun is that during the actual shutdown, because no one was having any fairs, they set up an area with the food trucks with all the fair food, so you could indulge right down the street. So it has perks ;)
  • Options
    @alexxajams another Floridian! Yay! I love when BMB has people close by!
  • Options
    Where are you from? 
    Born in Barrington, Illinois but moved to Texas when I was 4ish and lived there (Garland and Arlington) until 14.  Then we moved to Florida and I've essentially been here ever since except for a short stint at Boston College before transferring to a cheaper college (like 100% cheaper) closer to home in FL.

I live in Celebration, FL.  It's technically the town that Disney built, but they're not really involved anymore.  It's just a ten minute drive from Disney World so I guess that makes it kind of special.  I do love going to the parks (pre-pandemic...not quite ready to go back since my 8 yo isn't vaxed yet), but there's obvious downsides.  Traffic, confused drivers, everything geared toward tourists, etc.

Ireland, New Zealand, a city like Boston or New York for a bit, anywhere with mountains so I can go hiking.  Some place with seasons but maybe not tons of snow.  San Francisco for the year round cooler weather.  Basically if it's different from FL, I'd love to live there for a bit.  But I'd most likely always end up back here in Celebration like a home base or something.

Hi, Florida people! @angelz429 @alexxajams @bloomer0060

• Options
  • Options
    There are so many Floridians, and not too far from each other!

@Murphie82 You basically summed up what I should have said about where I want to live lol
  • Options
    Where are you from? Indiana originally ( @alylove11 All my family is still there!)

Now I live within walking distance of Lake Superior. It’s a pretty beautiful spot!

Colorado, if I can find a place that’s not too crowded! I’ve lived in Boulder, Keystone, and Colorado Springs, and I really miss the mountains!