February 2022 Moms
Options

July Peloton Thread

It appears there are several us indoctrinated to Peloton. I love external accountability and high fiving. Also. I learned you can FaceTime on the bike with people you’re friends with. Weird I know. 

So I figured we could have a monthly thread where we share names and favorite rides. We could set up a weekly goal of all riding the same ride once per week (whether same time or just anytime in the week?)

we could set up a # and vote on it. It will probably end up being something easy like #22022 to make it coded. 

anyone else up for this?

Re: July Peloton Thread

• Options
    Totally down! My username is #CatsAndCarbs
  • Options
    I realized I never gave my pelo name

mamadoc592

love your username @kaf1788
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    This is awesome, I'm in! My username is KrujaOnYourLeft
    Me: 34  DH: 34
    Married 10/28/17
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1 February '18
    Team Green turned Team Blue 10/15/18

TTC #2 January '21
    BFP June '21
    MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C July '21
    Jan '22 - started IF testing
    BFP Jan '22
    MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C Feb '22
    BFP May '22

• Options
    I was so excited for the spice girls ride. I did it today. It. Was. Hard. 

I like peloton because I don’t feel like I’m working out even though I am…. But this was a real workout lol. So not something I’ll be bookmarking to repeat. But I did save some songs to my Spotify playlist lol
  • Options
    I don't have a Peloton and wish I did. Great job ladies! I'll go walk on my treadmill now...
  • Options
    @lexilougolden we have a healthy mamas thread that we haven’t started yet! We can absolutely do that! Maybe we can combine the two boards? I’m not really a big fitness gal so I’ll leave it up to you guys that are! 😉
  • Options
    @lexilougolden if you get the peloton app they have treadmill classes, outdoor classes, yoga, strength, mediation… so not just spinning!
  • Options
    Ok so let’s try figuring out our hashtag?

#F22

or open to other suggestions 

anyone with a strong opinion? 
  • Options
    so waiting on hashtag ideas/votes

but I am saying week 1 is the 30 min Spice Girla Bike Bootcamp by Cody from 7/16

so. Anyone joining us, we’ll do Saturday morning, 10a EST. But the goal will be to complete it some time this week by Friday 💜