February 2022 Moms

Everyone Check-In 7.12.2021

I liked @angelz429’s suggestion and grabbed her template. 

How Far Along?

Upcoming  Appointments?

TTGP Grad?

IF/RPL/High Risk?

How are you feeling?

Rants/Raves?

Questions?

GTKY: If you could be or do anything, professionally or personally, what would it be?

Re: Everyone Check-In 7.12.2021

• How Far Along? 7+5

Upcoming  Appointments? Wednesday I have my first appointment- basically their intake/nurse education visit. 

TTGP Grad?

IF/RPL/High Risk?

How are you feeling? Just tired. That's really it. I just can't shake this feeling that something isn't right and that this pregnancy isn't developing. I have no symptoms compared to all of my other pregnancies. (TW loss) I had a mc in 2019 so I think I'm just anxious. But I've also had some spotting throughout the weekend and some slight cramping- which I know can be normal. But those things combined with lack of symptoms is making me so anxious. 

Rants/Raves? None

Questions? None

GTKY: If you could be or do anything, professionally or personally, what would it be? I want to travel so much more. I just don't enjoy it when I'm pregnant/nursing. I have a cousin trip planned for April of 2023, but that is so far away. I did the Virgin Islands about 23 weeks pregnant and it was fun, but I like the freedom of not being pregnant/nursing. 
  • Loading the player...
  • @modoodles sorry about the nerves, I know a couple  weeks ago I was getting slight cramping and freaking out since I had an early loss in February. Hugs, thoughts and prayers everything is progressing well and all your worries are put to rest at your appointment <3 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Thank you @photographerwife and @livingoffpbjs

Oh man @photographerwife I bought my house in 2016 and have had paint colors picked since then, buuuuut I haven't touched it. I had someone hired to come paint last spring before the baby came..but then I canceled because of Covid. So now it will probably never get done. Hopefully you guys are more motivated than I am! 😂
  • @modoodles well we’ve been here for like 8 months and haven’t done anything. 😅 I’m using baby as an excuse to get on it, but we’ll see. We really need to, the stuff on the walls is very builder grade and easily messed up. So I need to just do it. I’m just overwhelmed with all of the options!! You’ll get it done…. Eventually 😂
  • @modoodles big internet stranger hugs. I am also anxious about everything but especially pregnancy. Hopefully your appt gets here before you know it and it helps to ease the anxiety.

How Far Along? 7w4d

Upcoming  Appointments? A week from today is my first ultrasound! Feeling pretty anxious about it, but I just can't wait for it to get here!

TTGP Grad? Not this time. I was on TTGP back when I was trying to DS but didn't get the chance to participate this time around. 

IF/RPL/High Risk? No

How are you feeling? Meh. At my appt last week my MW told me to start B6 and Unisom for the nausea/lack of appetite. I have been trying to, but honestly the first night I took Unisom I was dead tired for the next 24 hours. The B6 also makes me nauseous so it's not that helpful. Hoping things turn around soon. Also super tired and sore. I feel huge already, which is causing me to not sleep. 

Rants/Raves?
    Rant: I took down my tote of maternity clothes from DS and 98% of it is all too small. I was a lot smaller when I had DS so I figured some wouldn't fit, but I wasn't prepared for basically all of it to be too small. I am hoping to be able to sell most of it online so I can use that money to get some new things.
    Rave: My whole family is coming up next weekend for my cousin's engagement party. We have family from FL, CA, and SC all coming and this is the first time they will all be back since they have all moved. I cannot wait to see them all and spend time together. We will also be telling them while they are all here. It's a tad early, but I want the chance to tell them all in person. 

Questions? Not at the moment. 

GTKY: If you could be or do anything, professionally or personally, what would it be? So random, but I wish that I had followed my skills (math) instead of my interests (Psych/Sociology) and got a degree in math/accounting. I feel like I would have benefited from that a lot more than my current degree. I also feel that would have opened the door for more salary options and a better financial position.
    Me: 34  DH: 34
    Married 10/28/17
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1 February '18
    Team Green turned Team Blue 10/15/18

TTC #2 January '21
    BFP June '21
    MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C July '21
    Jan '22 - started IF testing
    BFP Jan '22
    MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C Feb '22
    BFP May '22

• How Far Along?
    7 Weeks 3 days

Upcoming  Appointments?
    First appointment is this Wednesday, July 14 and I'm feeling a little nervous about what to expect.

TTGP Grad?

IF/RPL/High Risk?
    I'm considered high risk because of my "old age" and the fact that I have PCOS. 

How are you feeling?
    I've been feeling super tired and moody. I usually get cramps in the evening, but those have started to dissipate. I really only feel woozy or nausea when I haven't eaten in a while.

Rants/Raves?
    I have a rant about how bloated and full my stomach is. I honestly feel like I'm 6 months pregnant with none of my clothes are fitting anymore. 😂

Questions?
    I tend to get very out of breath and need to take a break when exerting myself. Not sure if I should be experiencing anything like this yet?

GTKY: If you could be or do anything, professionally or personally, what would it be?
    I would love to own a vintage market or be part of the vintage trunk shows that travel around so I could see more of the country. 
  • @tessiesmom26 I feel your pain about the feeling huge and not being able to sleep. I'm scared it's only going to get worse too! 😝
  • How Far Along? 9w4d 

Upcoming  Appointments? I have my first appointment with my OB tomorrow morning. 

How are you feeling? Nauseous and tired all the time. 

Rants/Raves? No complaints this week. I went paddle boarding for the first time on Friday. I was too nervous about falling in the water to actually stand up on the board, but it was still a lot of fun. Even just kneeling/sitting on the board I liked the openness of being closer to the water compared to kayaking. I don't think pregnancy will help my center of gravity in being able to stand and balance on the board, so that will probably have to wait till next summer.

Questions? 

GTKY: If you could be or do anything, professionally or personally, what would it be? I think I'll steal @modoodles answer about traveling more. We had some great vacations we had to cancel last year due to covid, and this year we opted out of a summer vacation to save money. I'm hoping to go somewhere over my fall break in October. My husband says baby will impact our ability to travel more, but I have preschool students who go on European vacations, and I totally want those experiences with our kid. 
  • How Far Along? 11 weeks

Upcoming  Appointments? Aug 2nd

TTGP Grad?

IF/RPL/High Risk? My doctor didn't put me in high risk but I will be 35 when I have the baby.

How are you feeling? Unisom and B6 seem to be helping my nausea and sickness a lot.

Rants/Raves? Oh man, I'm so happy to pregnant but I can't wait to selfishly get my body back. I miss being able to exercise, hike, etc. without feeling like puking! The other night I threw up, then a tension migraine began (I get them about once a month). I threw up again which in combination with a migraine--- it was terrible. Pounding pain.

Questions? Anyone looking at nursery inspo?

GTKY: If you could be or do anything, professionally or personally, what would it be? I've considered getting a Master's in Speech Pathology for 10 years or so. Various thing have happened in my life that set me back but the fact that I'm still thinking about it makes me wonder if I should just do it!
    @modoodles I'm sorry about the anxiety. I was in your shoes a few weeks ago and it's hard! Hugs! @photographerwife You can do it! I get nervous about making decisions like that too, but the nice thing with paint is that it is easily changed (though it's nice to just do it once!)
    @tessiesmom26 I don't think it's too early if you want to do it! How fun!
  • How Far Along? 9+0

Upcoming  Appointments? 
    7/20

TTGP Grad? 
    Not really, tried to participate but fell off

IF/RPL/High Risk? 
    High risk - AMA, pregnancy after TMFR at almost 24 weeks in February due to sIUGR/chorioamniotic membrane separation due to CHI, preemie birth in 2016 at 31w

How are you feeling? 
    I’m figuring out my nausea triggers so I’m not as nauseated as I was last pregnancy. Back and forth on the nerves. 

Rants/Raves? 
    Natm

Questions? 
    Natm

I wish I could be an heiress 🤣 I want to not work. But I also could not be a full time sahm. That ish is waaay too hard. But like, if I won the lotto and had enough to comfortably live on, I’d probably do what I do now, but just part time instead of full time. 
  • JWatt5JWatt5 member
    How Far Along? 9w4d

Upcoming Appointments? Panorama Genetic Screening on Thursday. 

TTGP Grad? I mostly kept to the IF board. 

IF/RPL/High Risk? All of the above! Waiting on my first appt with Maternal Fetal Med since the OB referral was rejected. 

How are you feeling? Not bad - tired. Little anxious with the advanced genetic screening coming up but at least we’ll know! 

Rants/Raves? Lightening crotch has already started haha. I can tell my uterus is moving upward with all the tugs & pulls around my endo adhesions. But sooooo looking forward to being done the Estrace/Endomitrin on Thursday!! 

Questions? Not really, 

GTKY: If you could be or do anything, professionally or personally, what would it be? I ask this when interviewing at work haha. Mines I’d be a florist - I do it at home for small showers or for fun and would much rather be doing that than HR but…life. 
    Me: 37 DH: 37 - Married 10.2015 ❤️ Canadian 
    DX: Endometriosis - Stage 4, DOR, RPL
    TTC #1 07.2015
    03.2016 - Natural BFP - MC 5w4d
    04.2016 - Natural BFP - Chemical
    10.2016 - IUI w/ Injections #1 = IUI Cancelled (cyst/no mature follicle)
    11.2016 - IUI w/ Injections #2 = BFP, EDD 08.2017 - It's a BOY!
    TTC #2 06.2019
    08.2019 - IUI w/ Injections #1 = Chemical
    09.2019 - IUI w/ Injections #2 = BFN
    10.2019 - IUI w/ Injections #3 = BFN
    01.2020 - IUI w/ Injections #4 = BFN
    08.2020 - Natural BFP - MC 9w5d
    11.2020 - IVF Retrieval - 3AB & 4BB
    05.2021 - FET #1 = BFP, EDD 02.2022 - It's a BOY!

• JWatt5JWatt5 member
    @angelz429 - ha! Best answer. I “love” my job but I’d sooo love not to have to work for a living too. 
    @kaf1788 - the prenatals can do that. The one I take will do that an hour or so after I took it. 
    @tessiesmom26 - I’m in the same boat. I probably weigh 20lbs more than when I got pregnant with DS and are here - there’s no maternity clothing stores open anymore. It’s all Online so I don’t know what to get! 
    @modoodles - hang in there - pregnant after a loss is no joke. I can totally sympathize. 

Me: 37 DH: 37 - Married 10.2015 ❤️ Canadian 
    DX: Endometriosis - Stage 4, DOR, RPL
    TTC #1 07.2015
    03.2016 - Natural BFP - MC 5w4d
    04.2016 - Natural BFP - Chemical
    10.2016 - IUI w/ Injections #1 = IUI Cancelled (cyst/no mature follicle)
    11.2016 - IUI w/ Injections #2 = BFP, EDD 08.2017 - It's a BOY!
    TTC #2 06.2019
    08.2019 - IUI w/ Injections #1 = Chemical
    09.2019 - IUI w/ Injections #2 = BFN
    10.2019 - IUI w/ Injections #3 = BFN
    01.2020 - IUI w/ Injections #4 = BFN
    08.2020 - Natural BFP - MC 9w5d
    11.2020 - IVF Retrieval - 3AB & 4BB
    05.2021 - FET #1 = BFP, EDD 02.2022 - It's a BOY!

• How Far Along? 10wk5d

Upcoming  Appointments? Friday 7/23 with new ob

TTGP Grad?

IF/RPL/High Risk? IF and high risk

How are you feeling? Today actually has been much better for me than the last few days, no naseau and less tired. Hopefully it will stay like this!

Rants/Raves? Nope

Questions? Nope

I feel it's so basic, but be a travel photographer :)
  • How Far Along? 9 weeks 6 days

Upcoming Appointments? I have my first appointment with my regular doctor next week. 

TTGP Grad? Nope

IF/RPL/High Risk? RPL, AMA, PCOS, Graves, and Hashimotos (thyroid issues are all in remission.)

How are you feeling? Nauseated for days and super tired

Rants/Raves? I’m at a work conference at a water park this week. DS1 and DS2 are having a blast. I just wish I wasn’t so sick all the time. 

Questions? What is everyone’s favorite under the belly maternity leggings?

GTKY: If you could be or do anything, professionally or personally, what would it be? I would love to travel more. I always joke with DH that I want to be an influencer so I could do the really cool stuff for cheaper/free. I think if I could really do anything though, I’d build and run an animal sanctuary. 

@JWatt5 I also ask that question when I’m invited to interview people. I’m that person who likes to get them talking and learn all the random facts. So while others are discussing what the person has done with publications and whatnot, I know their dog’s name lol.

@modoodles I hope you get some relief for your anxiety on Wednesday. Anxiety with PGAL is the worst. 

@lexilougolden I already had to size up in my jeans (it’s expected, but still), and I’m already thinking about my postpartum workouts. So I’m with you on thinking about my pre-pregnancy body.  With my other pregnancies, it got better once I rounded out and had the actual pregnancy belly vs this weird cheeseburger belly I’m currently attempting to sport.
  • How Far Along? 7w2d

Upcoming  Appointments? Yes on Wed!! I’m stoked to see baby

TTGP Grad?

IF/RPL/High Risk? High risk due to factor V Leiden heterozygous, endometriosis (removed surgically may ‘21), hypothyroidism (I’m not sure if that makes it more high risk?)

How are you feeling? Bleh. I went to the ER yesterday because I vomited like 5 times in 4 hours and couldn’t keep a sip of water down. I got 2 bags of fluids and reglan and felt much better. They gave me a Reglan script in case it gets bad again. With my 2 kiddos, it never got this bad, so this is odd for me. Today is much better, but I’m currently slightly nauseous. I’m hoping it doesn’t get worse tonight! 

Rants/Raves? Just excited to be this far in pregnancy since my other losses happened before now, and I haven’t spotted at all. I spotted with all pregnancies prior to endo surgery. 

Questions? NATM

GTKY: If you could be or do anything, professionally or personally, what would it be? Hmm… a SAHM with the ability to travel as much as I want. I love visiting other places, but flying freaks me out. I do it because it’s heck of a lot faster, but I panic until we are safe on the ground d again. 

@modoodles I’m sorry, I hope your next appointment is soon for reassurance.  PGAL is so hard. Big hugs! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @tessiesmom26 I better pull my tub out and try some of that clothing on lol any chance you have small or medium maternity bermuda shorts? I just bought some maternity jeans off poshmark becaus I felt like the ones i had from the last baby were short but I couldnt find long jeans and I found some on poshmark :) Also, so exciting to have all the family in town and announce :D 

@bailey_baby I also feel super exerted after doing small tasks, going up and down steps, carrying the child etc. Not sure if part of it is I havent worked out since I found out I was pregnant? Hoping to get back into easy work outs once I feel better. 

@lexilougolden I havent looked at nursery inspiration yet but I need to start looking at nurserys in small rooms, our house is small but we are moving out of state in a few years and I refuse to move to a bigger house with the housing market so high to move in another few years. So we have got to find a way for us to fit in the small house. 

@makingbacon bahahahaha cheeseburger belly 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @livingoffpbjs I have shorts but I can't remember off the top of my head if they are long. I will check and let you know. Everything is pretty much size medium and I have shorts, capris, jeans, work pants, leggings, etc. I have some dresses and tops that I think I might still be able to make work, fingers crossed. I have also been checking Poshmark. I just ordered a ton of stuff from Zulily, as I had good luck with them the last time as well. 
    Me: 34  DH: 34
    Married 10/28/17
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1 February '18
    Team Green turned Team Blue 10/15/18

TTC #2 January '21
    BFP June '21
    MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C July '21
    Jan '22 - started IF testing
    BFP Jan '22
    MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C Feb '22
    BFP May '22

• How Far Along? 8w

Upcoming  Appointments? Aug 3rd

How are you feeling?  Irritated slightly more than normal. I have some tenderness around the boobs, this morning had some slight nausea, otherwise just some slight cramping on and off. 

Rants/Raves? Rant - I just want to adjust my attitude and not be so cranky, not really sure if it's just horomones or something else.
    Rave - I was able to get Friday off! For the first time in 3 months I will not be working a 6 day week and I'm so excited to sleep in.

Questions? NATM

GTKY: If you could be or do anything, professionally or personally, what would it be? I love what I do but I just looked into getting my masters degree online in communicaitons with a focus on organizational communication. I need a change and I've always considered writing one of my passions/hobbies so being able to use it professionally would be amazing. I changed my degree Sophomore year from communications to biomedical sciences so it's like I'm hitting reset in a way.

• How Far Along? 8+6

Upcoming  Appointments? Nothing until 12 week appointment + blood work

TTGP Grad?

IF/RPL/High Risk? Previous PPROM and delivery at 34+6, postpartum preeclampsia

How are you feeling? This weekend was rough, I did not feel good at all. The last two days have been more manageable but ready to get out of this 1st trimester ick hopefully. Finally got a good nights sleep last night but still tired today of course. 

Rants/Raves? Just got my ultrasound information back and they noted a small SCH so that's great. I haven't had any bleeding or anything and I know it's good to know but I'm half waiting for my OB to call and tell me they expect me to go on complete bedrest or something ridiculous because of it after all of this PPROM precaution craziness. 

My mother is coming to stay for a few days, so I think that will be nice as long as I feel decent. Not ready to tell anyone yet so still trying to hide everything. Also planning to go visit my good friend who had a baby a month ago and get those newborn baby smells.

Questions? Nope

GTKY: If you could be or do anything, professionally or personally, what would it be? I'm going to also steal the traveling answer. We had plans to go to Ireland at one point in the last few years and it all kinda fell through. Not sure when we'll get the chance at least in the next year or two. Unpopular opinion but DH and I still plan on taking trips just the two of us until kids are actually old enough to enjoy it.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.