Detroit Babies
Options

Farmington Family Physicians

I'm looking for a family practice doctor who would see a newborn and DH and me.  Does anyone have experience with Farmington Family Physicians?  They're close and the woman on the phone was very nice, but they don't have a website and when I asked about scheduling an interview I was told the doctors don't usually do that because they're very busy.  I'd appreciate as much information as you can give on them.  Thanks! 

Re: Farmington Family Physicians

• Options
    Back when I was in hs and lived in Farmington I saw a doc there.  I think Soulious was her last name.  I was not a big fan of hers.  She did not seem very thourough (sp?) I don't know if it is the same now though since it was so long ago!  Congrats on your baby!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Hello!  I use them as my normal Physician. I go to Dr. Saab.  She's great.  She's my normal OB (except not that I'm pregnant I go to a doctor that delivers).  I will go back to her after I give birth and have her see my baby.  I feel very comfortable with her.  My husband sees another doctor there and my mom, dad, and sister also use different doctors.  I've been going there since I was a kid.  So I think they're great.  But go there once and see what you like...you can always switch!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    DS, DH and I go there. I haven't really had to use them for myself or DH. (He did when he broke his finger but he needed surgery and she refered him out.) We see Dr. Collins. We can always get in that day and I LOVE the office staff. They came to the hospital when I delivered and were sooo excited to meet DS. Made me feel good that they were that excited.
    imageimage
    Married 8.13.2005, M/C 12/8/06- 5 weeks, M/C 2/27/07- 7 weeks, M/C w/ D&C 8/10/09-6.5 weeks *Charles Lawrence born 5/2/08 @ 3:14am, 7lb 8oz, 20.5 inches. Clomid, Crinone and baby aspirin. *Alexandra Claire born 9/14/10 @ 9:52am 6lb 14oz, 20.5 inches. Femara, Crinone and baby aspirin. Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    When I lived in the Detroit area I saw Dr. Soulious and sometimes Dr. Sabb.  I loved them both.  One of their nurses I didn't like, but everyone else at the office I liked. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"