January 2022 Moms
Options

PGAL check-in 6/30

I didn’t notice a PGAL check in yet! 

1. How far along are you? 
2. How are you feeling emotionally? Any big milestones? 
3. What are you craving this week? 

Re: PGAL check-in 6/30

• Options
    1. 13 weeks today!
    2. This is a loaded question for me this week. Getting my NIPT results and having them come out as low risk was a big milestone for us. I posted a little about this in the random thread, but last year we received horrible news through the NT and NIPT, so these tests have been seriously looming for me. A good NT scan on Friday will provide some relief for sure. So that's been good news. Maybe I'll save my other emotional news for the WTF thread, because that's a WHOLE other thing. 
    3. Chips and salsa or guacamole. 
  • Options
    1. How far along are you? 11w4d

2. How are you feeling emotionally? Any big milestones? I am starting to finally feel "pregnant." 12 weeks coming up on Saturday, that is a big deal to me.

3. What are you craving this week? Spinach pie - I can't get enough of it throughout the whole pregnancy!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    1. How far along are you? 12+5
    2. How are you feeling emotionally? Any big milestones? Still feeling incredibly anxious or apathetic. I had spotting the day after I got my positive test and wrote this pregnancy off as over. So I am having a really hard time mentally accepting that things might actually be ok. I go between worrying and just not feeling attached to this pregnancy at all. This is my last baby and I wanted to celebrate the pregnancy and really enjoy it but instead I just feel a little numb. Upside: I think I’m starting to feel flutters. Once I feel movement on a regular basis I think I wI’ll feel more at ease. 
    3. What are you craving this week? Jersey Mikes and Italian Sodas
  • Options
    @fifilala516 do you have a recipe for spinach pie ? Sounds amazing 

• Options
    @relizabethp I don't - it's really hard to make since working with phyllo dough is a pain in the a$$! Although you could use frozen dough, I guess. I usually just buy the ready-made frozen ones. 

This recipe seems fairly easy: https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/18417/spanakopita-greek-spinach-pie/