Est Due Date / Weeks + Days:

Upcoming Appointments:

How are you feeling?:

Rants/Raves: 

Questions: 

GTKY: Any fun summer plans coming up?

Re: Group 1 (March 1- 8) Check In w/o 6/28

• Options
    Starting this a day early because I'm hoping to get some activity going on this board! Where is everyone??? I'm not sure if Group 1 should be March 1-5 or 1-8, but we can figure that out later. 

Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 3/3 / 4+3

Upcoming Appointments: repeat beta draw on Monday. After that I'll schedule my first ultrasound. 

How are you feeling?: Good! I don't think the real symptoms have hit yet. I can't let my stomach feel empty though, but besides that I can't complain. 

Rants/Raves: I have the biggest mouth. I swore up and down I wouldn't tell anyone about this pregnancy until much later, but I've already told my sister and best friend. Oops. 

Questions: Nope

GTKY: Any fun summer plans coming up? I have my sister's wedding in July and then a big camping trip right after. I am really looking forward to both of them. I am a little nervous about fitting in my bridesmaid dress. It is form fitting and I really can't gain any weight before then. 
  • Options
    avh333avh333 member
    @kgg2241 hi friend! It seems like we're the only ones here right now? I totally agree in the asking where is everyone. I'm excited for this BMB to get going! We are so close to each others due dates! How did your beta draw go? 

Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: Estimated due date is March 5, 2022  :) My cycles are incredibly irregular though (thanks PCOS and endometriosis) so I'm not very confident that will stay my due date. Today I am 4 weeks 2 days! 

Upcoming Appointments: I had my third blood draw this morning to check HCG levels. It was 15 at 11dpo when I first found out. It jumped to 58 on Friday at 13dpo. Today I am 16dpo and it jumped to 299!!! I am so happy. I hope that it keeps going up up up! I go back again Wednesday for my hopefully last blood draw for hcg. Then the next week my RE is bringing me in for an ultrasound to make sure everything implanted where it should have! 

How are you feeling?: Less nervous than last week! It still hasn't fully sunk in yet, but I'm feeling more confident about this little baby being here! I'm curious when it'll start feeling real though. Not a ton of symptoms so far but I'm trying to be thankful for that instead of worried about it. 

Rants/Raves: I just want to tell the entire world we're pregnant and it hasn't even been a week! How does anyone keep this a secret!? 

Questions: Am I allowed to ask about symptoms? I don't have too many symptoms yet. I'll occasionally get nauseous especially at night. Besides that I feel very normal which worries me. Are other people having any symptoms yet? 

GTKY: Any fun summer plans coming up? We just got back from a vacation visiting family over the weekend! It was so hard not to tell anyone the big news. I feel like they were figuring it out though because I didn't drink all weekend. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days:
    March 5/ 4 weeks + 2 days

Upcoming Appointments:
    July 28, ultrasound followed by first OB visit

How are you feeling?:
    Good, just a little moody lately. Nausea is gone for now. Boobs are still sore.

Rants/Raves: 
    I want to eat everything, and I'm thirsty all the time. That probably could have gone under how I'm feeling...but I also feel like ranting about it. Haha

Questions: 
    none

GTKY: Any fun summer plans coming up?
    Going to a lake house with DH's family later this summer. We do it every year, I love it!
  • Options
    @avh333 That is so great about your betas! My first two were borderline low, but they did double. I am waiting to get the results from my draw today. Fx! As for symptoms, I think it is pretty normal to not experience much right now. For me the nausea really hits around 6 to 7 weeks. And good job not spilling the news on your vacation! I would have cracked for sure  :D

@smoresdoeuvres Haha the thirst is super annoying. I am feeing the same way right now. I actually made my husband run to Walgreens last night to get me a water bottle because tap water just wasn't hitting right and I felt like I had a valid excuse being pregnant and all lol. 
  • Options
    @kgg2241 Yes girl! I enjoy playing the pregnancy card, every so often.  :D;)
  • Options
    avh333avh333 member
    @kgg2241 my first one they thought was too low at 15. So I was so scared to repeat them again on Friday. Luckily it more than doubled! Hopefully it keeps continuing that way. Can’t wait to hear the results from today’s 🤞🏼 

@smoresdoeuvres I think we have exactly the same estimated due date! That’s amazing! I’m so excited to be matched up with you like that 
  • Options
    @avh333 Yay, EDD twins!
    Fun fact, 3 out of 4 of my pregnancies have now had an EDD on the 5th of a month. 
  • Options
    avh333avh333 member
    @smoresdoeuvres that is so cool! Hopefully a positive sign for you! 

@kgg2241I’m so glad! Congratulations! That must be such a relief. I always feel so happy after hearing those numbers are good. 
  • Options
    @kgg2241 Wonderful news!
  • Options
    Hey Y’all my edd 3/3/22 this is a complete blessing my twins just turned 9 Tuesday🥳🥳🥳 I’m so nervous and scared so I spilled the beans that day to family and friends yikes 😆 has been good so far some pink spotting though but I will remain hopeful🤩🤩🤩🤩 I wish everyone a safe and healthy and Happy Pregnancy💛💛💛💛💛 May God Be With Us All🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾 Congratulations🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳