December 2021 Moms

FFFC 6/25

Flame-free Friday Confessions!

Re: FFFC 6/25

• bkjadebkjade member
    Yes @brookert615 I know I’m looking forward to having another child after this one! I love being a mother and having a big fam. I don’t think everyone quite feels the same tho as I was telling one of my friends and she was like 👀 lol. 

My FFFC is that I block out an extra hour for my partner to watch 🧒 during my doc appointments so I can take myself out to lunch or coffee alone 😅
  • Loading the player...
  • rgn12rgn12 member
    @brookert615 my hubby and I also agreed on two children prior to have any, and immediately following the birth of my daughter I could not wait to get pregnant again! I was like let’s have all the babies! He thought I was totally crazy. Finally got him to compromise and say definitely two with the option for a third and we’ll re-evaluate after this one. The baby crazed hormones went away after I stopped breastfeeding, although I still feel the same as the compromise and just want the option for a third. We’ll see! 
  • @brookert615 - I am a fan of making no rash decisions right after a baby is born, so I'd talk to your husband and see if he'd be willing to wait for a bit. 
    *TW*
    Me:35 DH:35
    Dx: PCOS
    DS1 born 11/2014
    DS2 born 11/2018
    3 previous losses
    Rainbow baby due 12/2021 - Team Green

• @bkjade That is a genius idea about adding in an extra hour!!! 

@rgn12 Good to know that I'm not alone in this! That's a great idea to re-evaluate.

@mockingjay1 Good call, that's definitely something I'll talk to him about.
    TW
    BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
    Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's