Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO Wednesday 6.23

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q:

Re: WTO Wednesday 6.23

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 8/8

CD: 7

WAYDTGKU: bbt, cm, opks, cinnamon supplements 

R/R: Holy crap I'm so tired, got 3.5 hrs sleep last night thanks to the combo of homework overdue, and an early shift today. And lots to do today so not likely to nap.

CS/Q: not yet
  • Options
    Oh gosh, so quiet today!

@fantasyflyte omg you poor thing, that is nowhere near enough sleep! I hope you get some sleep tonight!!!

Month/Cycle: 1AL

CD: 6

WAYDTGKU: benched

R/R: it's been a ~day~ 😩 but our house gets cleaned tomorrow, and we don't have a whole lot of tidying to do first, so yay us! We kept our sh*t clean for 2 weeks! 😂

CS/Q: nope
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    abjm0325abjm0325 member
    edited June 2021
    Month/Cycle: 3/4 
    CD: 5
    WAYDTGKU: OPKs, vitamins
    R/R: I got a migraine again last night. Second one in the last couple months after going years without having them. I am definitely getting a little nervous and hoping this isn't the start of a pattern. In good news, I attempted to put Color Street on my toenails and they turned out pretty well! I'm usually terrible at home manicure/pedicure stuff. 
    CS/Q: Nope

(Edited because words are hard and I cannot get the spacing right. I'm a terrible mobile bumper)
  • Options
    @fantasyflyte Ugh, hope you sleep well tonight then!

@pajamstagrams Yay for a clean house!