December 2021 Moms

Weekly Check In 6/14 (a couple days late)

How far along are you?:

Upcoming appointments:

How are you feeling?:

Rants/Raves:

Questions:

GTKY: What's your favorite vacation? Or favorite fantasy vacation?

Re: Weekly Check In 6/14 (a couple days late)

• rgn12rgn12 member

How far along are you?: 15+2

Upcoming appointments: next week I have 16 week appt

How are you feeling?: Okay. Emotionally, up and down. Physically, having RLP and more pain/fatigue than last pregnancy. We still haven’t publicly announced, and I haven’t told work yet. 

Rants/Raves: I am so busy this week and can’t wait until the weekend to do absolutely nothing! We also had a disaster this morning with a refrigerator delivery. Needless to say I’m beyond annoyed but hopefully will resolve the issue within the week. 

Questions: none at the moment 

GTKY: What's your favorite vacation? Or favorite fantasy vacation? I really enjoy Destin, FL! 

• Loading the player...
  • How far along are you?: 13w4d

Upcoming appointments: just had my initial appointment yesterday. Hoping for NIPT results next week. My next appointment isn't until the anatomy scan at 18 weeks.

How are you feeling?: Ok. Still tired and nauseous and having a hard time finding things that sounds good to eat

Rants/Raves: I get to see my best friend and her family in 3 weeks and I can't wait. We live in KS and they live in SC.

Questions:

GTKY: What's your favorite vacation? Or favorite fantasy vacation? These are totally different but I love Disney World and Universal in Orlando and outdoor type of vacays like Estes Park and Yellowstone.

*TW*
    Me:35 DH:35
    Dx: PCOS
    DS1 born 11/2014
    DS2 born 11/2018
    3 previous losses
    Rainbow baby due 12/2021 - Team Green

• @mockingjay1: ooh exciting you get your NIPT soon. I just took mine yesterday and eagerly await. 

@rgn12: oh no! What happened with the refrigerator? Appliance deliveries are just so stressful. I feel for you. 

@melbel0824: a Friday night off sounds lovely! Hope you have fun. Having a live in grandparent always seems awesome for those who can make it work. I think I’d be driven crazy by any of our parents 😂

• rgn12rgn12 member
    @blueowl08 soooo, we bought a refrigerator, stove, and dishwasher set in FEBRUARY… they weren’t delivered until April and then when they were the refrigerator looked like someone ran into it with a semi-truck! So they reordered one for us. It kept getting delayed until today! Well, they came today and didn’t have the water line and didn’t seem to know that they should be hauling away the old fridge (we paid for this service btw). So they come inside to haul the old one and they would send someone else to install the new one at a later time, BUT then they are like your water line shut off is broken so we can’t take this so we’ll leave both fridges in your kitchen until you get a plumber. Uhh no! So they put the new fridge in the garage and we have a plumber coming tomorrow and then we have to call them back to fix this new fridge situation. They were kinda rude to my hubby too saying that he needed to be more clear next time because everyone isn’t as nice as them. Like really? Y’all busted up my fridge last time and messed up the order this time. And we PAID for haul away, water line, and installation separately from the new fridge A part of me wonders if they broke the water line trying to get it undone because we’ve never had issues or leaking or anything like that… but I’m going to give them the benefit of the doubt and say today was just Murphy’s law. Needless to say we’re pissed though because this is like the fourth time we’ve emptied our fridge since Feb from canceling our delivery, damages, and now this. 

@scaredunprepared thankfully yes! We have a deep freezer and our old fridge is still in the kitchen! Although we threw a bunch of stuff out AGAIN to empty it. Ughhh! Pregnancy hormones are not helping 🙈🤣

• @rgn12 thank goodness you have your old fridge and freezer still, but WOW what a headache!  I really hope they are going to fix their mistakes!
  • @rgn12 Appliances are so crazy right now. We built a house last year and moved in at Christmas. Luckily all our main appliances were in, but we were waiting on a fridge for our pantry which didn't come for 3 months. And then it was the wrong fridge. Luckily they left it, so we've been using it, but they keep pushing out when we're supposed to get the right one. 

Moving my mom in would be good and bad. She'd be a huge help with DD and the new babe, but then she'd also be around all the time lol. 

@scaredunprepared Amelia Island is in Florida on the Atlantic side. 
  • How far along are you?: 13 weeks today

Upcoming appointments: none upcoming. I am switching providers so not sure when the next one will be.

How are you feeling?: in general, I feel like I have slightly more energy during the day than before. Unfortunately, for the past couple nights I’ve slept horribly so any newfound energy goes out the window.

Rants/Raves: switching providers is a PITA.

Questions: none

GTKY: What's your favorite vacation? Or favorite fantasy vacation? Hawaii or Eastern Europe (Croatia and Bosnia)

• @blueowl08 all three of those vacays sound amazing! 😯 
  • @melbel0824 Sorry the nausea keeps coming back! Good luck in your decision of having your mom move in!

@rgn12 Oh no!!! So sorry about the fridge, that is awful! Hoping it can be resolved quickly! Destin looks so nice!!!

@mockingjay` Enjoy your time with your friend - that is so special! 

@scaredunprepared So sorry you're in a tough place right now! Also not sure if you've checked out BigLittleFeelings on instagram but they have the PREP method!

@blueowl08 Yay for turning the corner! Hope your daughter feels better soon! Ohhhh your vacations sound lovely!!!

@PYLWhammy Good luck switching providers!!! 

How far along are you?:13 weeks!

Upcoming appointments: July 7th

How are you feeling?: Pregnant lol

Rants/Raves: I got a new Fitbit! Did a bunch of yardwork over the weekend and just happy to see the front of the house look a little more complete. Although some flowers are already dying so can win them all lol.

Questions: Nope!

GTKY: What's your favorite vacation? Or favorite fantasy vacation? We went to Jamaica for our honeymoon which was our only real vacation together that doesn't involve primitive camping lol. It was amazing! We had a butler and a private pool. We had no idea how to react LOL. We saved for a long time and it was SO WORTH IT.

TW
    BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
    Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's
  • @JamieH2000 - high-risk reasons - I had serious complications following my daughter's birth and they think I'd be better off at one of the University hospitals.

I loooove the Caribbean too - what island(s) have you been to? My favorites were Dominica and Puerto Rico. Someday I'll go back...
  • @rgn12 that’s quite the saga! I hope it gets all straightened out soon — and you warn others never to use these people! That’s even more frustrating than our worst appliance fiasco. Our first house had a closet for a washer and dryer but didn’t come with them installed. We bought some and whoops they were too big (our fault - we didn’t appreciate some ductwork that they also stuck at the top of the closet). Then they brought us 2 broken washer/dryers. Then finally they brought functional appliances but the house flipper had installed the wrong type of electrical outlet in the closet 🤦🏻‍♀️. Finally got that fixed and installed, but we had to send out our laundry for months. 
  • @PYLWhammy- def hoping for no complications this time!! We have been to Jamaica, Puerto Rico and Vieques for stays but also have been on a carribean cruise and saw st Thomas, st Maarten, st kitts, Barbados, and st Lucia! Would love to go to all of them again! I really want see Dominica!
    History in Spoiler

Age: 32 (same with DH). Together since 2006, Married June 2013 and TTC since August 2015
    Diagnosis: Mild Endo, DOR (AMH of 1.5), Poor Quality Eggs/embryos, Displaced Window of Implantation (ERA Post Receptive)
    March-May 2016: 1 TI and 2 IUIs- BFN 
    June 2016- Laproscopy- found/removed mild endo and confirmed only 1 normal healthy ovary.
    August 2016- IVF #1 with Antagonist Protocol- Cancelled (2 lead follies), converted to IUI- BFN
    Oct-Nov 2016- IVF #2 with Estrogen Priming Micro Lupron Protocol, 2 eggs retrieved, day 3 transfer of 1- BFN
    January 2017- New RE, IVF#3 with Estrogen Priming Antagonist Protocol, 12 eggs, 8 mature, 6 fertilized, 2 day 5 early blasts transferred (none to freeze :(), BFN
    May 2017- Sept 2017- Starting Donor Egg process! Waiting for donor to be available... and then she is pregnant at baseline :(
    Oct 2017- Donor #2: 25R, 22M,18F, 12 blasts frozen! Fresh transfer cancelled due to thin lining with fluid :(
    Nov 2017- Hysterscopy to remove polyp
    Dec 2017- DE FET #1 on 12/8 on 2 perfect blasts- BFN and devastated
    Jan-Mar 2018- ERA #1- Post receptive by 24 hours, ERA #2 RECEPTIVE with 4 days of Progesterone
    Apr 2018- DE FET cancelled for lining issues :(
    Jun 2018- DE FET #2 of two 1AA blasts- first BFP ever! Beta 10dp5dt- 378, Beta 14dp5dt- 2840, Beta 16dp5dt- 4035, beta 18dp5dt- 10916. Due on 2/20 with one baby after a vanishing twin
    Baby Born born early @ 33.5 weeks due to Pre-e
    Back for # 2!
  • @scaredunprepared - my office does an initial ultrasound around 8 weeks typically and then sees you for your first appointment at 12 weeks. Mine got rescheduled because one of their practioners left and the clinic is already bursting at the seams. They do anatomy scans 18-20 weeks. I think 18-22 is normal. I'll be 2 days shy of 19 weeks. I assume if I would have been seen at 12 weeks I'd have had a 16 week appointment and then a/s at 20 weeks. It just fell kind of weird. 

@blueowl08 - hoping everything looks great on both our NIPTs. We are team green, but it's such a relief to hopefully hear chromosomes look good.
    *TW*
    Me:35 DH:35
    Dx: PCOS
    DS1 born 11/2014
    DS2 born 11/2018
    3 previous losses
    Rainbow baby due 12/2021 - Team Green

• @JamieH2000 so jealous! We went to PR 6 months ago and I didn't want to leave.
  • I’m so jealous of some of y’all vacations!! 

How far along are you?:14+2  yay second tri!!! 

Upcoming appointments: I’m supposed to have one Monday, but might have to cancel and push it a week because of harvest :(

How are you feeling?: so much better, but also, starting to feel pregnant 

Rants/Raves: it’s hot, but I’m just thankful I’m not in my 3rd trimester during summer!

Questions: I have days where I feel like I just can’t get a good satisfying breath. It drives me nuts and I feel like it’ll only get worse as I get bigger. Does this ever happen to anyone else? 

GTKY: What's your favorite vacation? Or favorite fantasy vacation? Fav vacation so far has been to Hawaii - North shore. I’ve forever had Fiji or Tahiti on my bucket list. Maybe someday! 

• @savedbygrace1213 3rd trimester in the summer sounds awful LOL. But I am with you on the breathing! I have to catch my breath if I'm talking a lot!
    TW
    BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
    Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's
  • rgn12rgn12 member
    edited June 2021
    @savedbygrace1213 yes to the breathing! I feel out of breath sitting and talking sometimes hahahaha. I’m not actually out of breath, but just the slight sensation. It started right at the second trimester, and happened my last pregnancy too. I can’t remember how long it took me to adjust last time, and of course it came back when I got huge! 

Also, side note summer in third trimester does totally suck, my daughter is a July baby and our AC went out on Memorial Day and didn’t get fixed until Fourth of July (we had issues and ended up replacing the whole system). I was miserable, and hung out in my bedroom with a temporary window unit 😂🤣

• @savedbygrace1213 yup, starting to get hard to catch my breath just doing routine things.