FTM Check-in 6/16 — The Bump
November 2021 Moms

FTM Check-in 6/16

How far along are you?

Any new symptoms?

Any appointments recently or coming up? How did it go? 

What are you most looking forward to/most nervous about with this pregnancy? 

Questions for FTM, or STM+? 

GTKY: What’s something you like to do the old-fashioned way?
Me: 29 | DH: 28
Due: 6 Nov 2021
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
PitaPata Dog tickers

Re: FTM Check-in 6/16

• How far along are you? 19+4

Any new symptoms? more frequent fetal movements but still subtle. And lots of tootin’ 

Any appointments recently or coming up? How did it go? AS next Friday! 

What are you most looking forward to/most nervous about with this pregnancy? Stronger fetal movements so DH can feel and finding out the sex next weekend! 

GTKY: What’s something you like to do the old-fashioned way? Uhm I don’t really know. I guess I try to cook fresh as much as possible if that counts as old fashioned 
    Me: 29 | DH: 28
    Due: 6 Nov 2021
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    PitaPata Dog tickers

marbellie
  • Loading the player...
  • chartputchartput member
    How far along are you? 16+4

Any new symptoms? none, still havent felt any movement yet. I guess this is normal for FTM? Im anxious to feel something though.

Any appointments recently or coming up? How did it go? Not until the beginning of July, I should be getting a call next week to schedule my AS.

What are you most looking forward to/most nervous about with this pregnancy? Looking forward to feeling movement!! I have no idea what Im suppose to feel. Everyone describes butterflies but idk what that would feel like either lol.

GTKY: What’s something you like to do the old-fashioned way?

I like to read paperback books. Its actually hard for me to retain information when I read on a screen.
  • Loading the player...
  • How far along are you? 17

Any new symptoms? Lots'o'gas 😆 and some wicked lower back pain. I'm waiting on my massive pillow to show up from Amazon so hopefully that will help.

Any appointments recently or coming up? How did it go? Next Monday

What are you most looking forward to/most nervous about with this pregnancy?  I think I may be feeling some movement, last night had what felt like muscle twitches/flutters in my lower abdomen. So I'm excited for some more definitive movement... then I know it is "burrito" and not gas, lol.

Questions for FTM, or STM+?  Not at the moment

GTKY: What’s something you like to do the old-fashioned way?  I think along the lines of cooking as well. I would like to have more practice in cooking from scratch (pasta, sauces, etc).  That would maybe give me the skills/confidence to just throw something together for dinner without a recipe... other than meat, potato, veggie 🥱
    jackie_dunny
  • How far along are you? 18+2

Any new symptoms? Oh I hear you ladies on the gas side. Seriously I want this to let up, I sometimes wake myself up in the night with it 🤣

Any appointments recently or coming up? How did it go? Next one is 20 week scan in early July.

What are you most looking forward to/most nervous about with this pregnancy? Meeting her! I also want to feel these movements but with all the gas it's hard to know what's what 🤣

GTKY: What’s something you like to do the old-fashioned way? Ermmm I honestly don't know... I like old school video games I guess. Yay Mario! 
    jackie_dunnyartsiefartsiegingerale87