Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO Thursday 6/10

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q:

Re: WTO Thursday 6/10

• Options

Month/Cycle: 24/3 AL

CD: 10

WAYDTGKU: Letrozole & TI, PNV, OPKs

R/R: The humidity dropped today thankfully so it’s not so unbearably hot in school today. I’m hoping to get out this evening and take a 2 mile walk for my exercise. I’ve been enjoying yoga too. I ended up looking for specifically plus size yoga videos because my frustration with other ones is that some of the moves and maneuvers they tell you to do aren’t feasible with a plus size body and it’s discouraging. 

CS/Q:  

• Options
    b_1029b_1029 member
    Lurking avoiding work  @gingermama29 this is related to your update yesterday but I’m so jealous of your trip to Italy! What date do you leave? I hope you share some pictures so we can all live vicariously! Sorry about the yoga workouts. Hope you’re able to find a program you like!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @b_1029 we leave a week from Saturday (the 19th)!!
  • Options
    @gingermama29 Geesh, you're still in school with this weather? Best of luck making it to the final day! I hope the yoga program you found is just right.

@kgg2241 I feel you 100% on the food front. It's the worst. FWP. :p  And congrats on the RE fitting you in so much sooner! Yes, it makes it feel scarily real but so exciting to get things movingMonth/Cycle: 

CD: 6

WAYDTGKU: Trying a third round of IVF. Started meds this week, just did my first stimulation shots a few minutes ago. Hoping that egg retrieval will happen next Friday, as that is a holiday off of work and would be perfect timing.

R/R: Rave: I got a ton of sleep last night! Rant: I have a s*** ton of work to tackle today so I better get off TB and get to it.

CS/Q: Not yet.
  • Options
    @keikilove Good luck with this next round! I hope the timing works out with the holiday! And thank you -- I'm probably going to head over to the IF thread next week now that the ball is officially rolling.
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: 8

WAYDTGKU: opks/bbt/ fertility tea

R/R: I missed yesterday. I had one too many margaritas on taco Tuesday and wasn’t feeling that great 😓 and I had to discard yesterday’s temp on my chart because of it. Today I feel much better. I’m getting together with some girls I used to work with for dinner and drinks (mightttt skip the drinks today though) so that should be fun! We lost almost all of our original staff when our clinic was sold, so it will be really nice to see them again and catch up. 

CS/Q: 

@gingermama29 2 mile walks are the perfect length IMO. I’m glad you found yoga you enjoy doing! I never really got into it but when I have done it, it’s a good workout! 

@kgg2241 totally absolutely 100% hear you about food. 🤣🤣 We actually started using Instacart because my husband did a lot of the grocery shopping and didn’t want to anymore and I’m never looking back. It is SO convenient, so I don’t even mind paying a tiny bit more. But like still, having to make dinner Every. Single. Day. Ugh. 
    Super happy you get to get in with your RE sooner! Totally hear you on the anxiety front about it being real now! I’ve been begging to start ttc for months and when mh finally agreed I almost feel like I’m getting cold feet. I’m not but just like the anxiety of it actually being real!

@keikilove a ton of sleep sounds absolutely lovely! I hope your egg retrieval works out for next Friday!! 

• Options
    anniemarie887anniemarie887 member
    edited June 2021
    Month/Cycle: 7/7

CD: 2

WAYDTGKU: ntnp

R/R: gee thanks AF and a cold at the same time. thrilling stuff. i'm actually for whatever reason taking a page f rom the man flu book and this cold kicked my butt yesterday and today. normally i grit thru, but nope. can't do it. i think i posted monday and went MIA tbh. sorry ya'll!

CS/Q: nada

@kgg2241 oh that's great you can get in early!
    @gingermama29 so jealous of your trip, and excited for you!!
    @keikilove fingers crossed for you!
    @peytonpedro i hope you enjoy dinner and hanging out with friends, it's just the best to be able to do more of this now
  • Options
    bows22bows22 member
    @gingermama29 @kgg2241 I am the least flexible person in america, I honestly think I have a problem, but I LOVED “30 days of yoga to a new you” on Amazon prime (the instructor is Jess Timsit). It starts off really basic but after the first couple of days it picks up but doesn’t get crazy.  I kept track of the ones I liked/felt I could do/were beneficial and it was probably at least 20 of the days. Im going to go back through it again and just do the ones I wrote down.