January 2022 Moms
Options

Cravings

2»

Re: Cravings

• Options
    Also not sure I'm having cravings.. as much as food I want to eat. Out of the ordinary has been .. movie theater popcorn (a whole microwave bag!), Pickles, ice cream, oatmeal cookie, all kinds of rice.., a whole plate of nachos.
    I'm really just eating a lot more. Kinda wish I would have aversions so maybe I would not gain as fast! 
  • Options
    alpacamama2alpacamama2 member
    edited June 2021
    When I'm not feeling sick, all I want is carbs. Bagels and pizza are my best friends these days 🥯🍕

Edited to add: dont know why but I bought sour patch kids. BEST decision ever 😂
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    magalina_hmagalina_h member
    edited June 2021
    @lilyfox I ate my weight in Sour Patch kids for my first. 

And....now I want them!
    DS: 3-6-15 💙
    Baby Girl Due: 1-1-22
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Ate another bag of popcorn. 🍿
  • Options
    Watermelon. I go through like a whole one per day. I cant stop
  • Options
    Salt!! 
    Salty rice cakes with peanut butter... Yum. 
    (I'm gluten free right now, otherwise it would have been sourdough toast)!
  • Options
    New craving- fresh berries and whipped cream! 
  • Options
    I just made and downed an entire pint of homemade strawberry/mango protein ice cream. It was awesome.
  • Options
    Fruit salad 🍇🍈🍉🍊🍋🍌🍍🥭🍎🍏🍐🍑🍒🍓🥝🍅🥥
    All day everyday!
  • Options
    @lilyfox agreed- give me all the fruit! It's been so hot and humid here, its refreshing! 
  • Options
    Add me as well for fruit cravings! 

Also loving KFC pot pies and Cole slaw. (the only thing at KFC I really like.)
    DS: 3-6-15 💙
    Baby Girl Due: 1-1-22
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Fruit cravings here too. Been eating lots of nectarines, peaches and mangoes. 
  • Options
    @magdalina.h i made pot pie for dinner last night, lol! It was delicious 
  • Options
    I just started crying because I wanted KFC mashed potatoes and gravy and we don't have any gravy in the house.
  • Options
    @fifilala516 what I would do for Sushi right now!!! And lox. Maybe we can have a sushi night out once the little on arrives! 

I started making a bagel with cream cheese, capers, red onions and tomatoes which has helped a little. With the lox craving.

I have been craving tomatoes and chees. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @nomar610 YES!!!

I went into the city and did this vegan sushi place called Planta Queen which, while wasn’t quite like the real thing, really did help curb the craving. I highly recommend the crispy rice and “tuna” and baked “crab” rolls. 

• Options
    I've been wanting eggs which is funny because I don't even like eggs.  I've been having two fried eggs with hot sauce everyday.  Also loving cantaloupe and orange juice, but definitely not loving meat of any kind just can't do it.  I try and instantly feel like nope not happening. 
  • Options
    I just drove 15 minutes out of my way to get a gingersnap iced coffee, even though my espresso machine at home makes way better coffee. I've been dreaming about this coffee all week. 

I've also been eating raisins by the massive handful, and I crave ham every morning for breakfast. 
  • Options
    That is funny that someone else is craving movie theater popcorn- that is why I have been wanting to go to the movies- plus know there will be a break when baby gets here. I was craving all sorts of weird things but at 1am or so (i do work overnights other side of the week) but been wanting mcdonald french fries- really warm!
    3 Adopted kids: <3 20 year old girl, <3 12 year old boy, <3 11 year old boy.....4th GIRL DUE Jan 5th, 2022!!!!!!

Fertility Journey starts in 2019 at one clinic to have our own. Using donor sperm, his isnt well after multiple testing- genetics. 
    We tried 3 IUI in 2019, then switched in April 2020. 

April 19th, 2021 1st FET cycle 1st HCG April 30-176.9  2nd HCG May 3- 591 7 week ultrasound May 20th went well HB 140 baby measured 7 weeks 1 day sac measured 7 weeks 2 days June 1st 9 week ultrasound June 11th 1st apt with new OBGYN- no ultrasound just a physical, labs, protein urine collection. June 14th blood work with fertility- no changes to medications continue to decrease, June 21st last blood work with fertility graduated now on to OBGYN only. June 25th 12 week NT saw the nose, arms, and legs everything normal!!! July 23rd check in with OBGYN-  heartbeat is 150! August 18th 20 week ultrasound went GREAT! Aug 19th check in with the OBGYN. Sept 15th 24 week echocardiogram normal! Sept 17th OBGYN apt heard the heartbeat! Oct 15th baby is 3.5 pounds Oct 19th OBGYN apt 28 weeks Oct 28th paperwork apt with new provider 

.....Next: Nov 2nd first apt new clinic Nov 4th OBGYN apt Nov 8th OBGYN apt Nov 10th OBGYN apt, Nov 12th Maternal Fetal 32 week ultrasound, Nov 15 OBGYN apt Nov 17th OBGYN apt 
  • Options
    I just want carbs - im not sure if that is new - but certainly more intense 
  • Options
    @relizabethp Same. I have gone from pizza to bagels to pasta. Carbs and fruit salad have been my main food groups for a while!