January 2022 Moms

Unpopular Opinions 6/3

Re: Unpopular Opinions 6/3

• I'm not a Star Wars fan. Infact the order in which the movies go is confusing. Now Indiana Jones, I'll watch all day. 
  • @firewife2021 Same on "Star Wars." I kind of like the newer ones, but don't ask me to tell you what's going on. I also don't care about The Avengers franchise or whatever the Marvel thing du jour is.
  • Loading the player...
  • So I agree with the Star Wars stuff...not my thing. Avengers however...allll day any day.  
  • Ugh, you people! Star Wars is amazing! Well, the older ones. Other than the Mandalorian, I'm not so into the movies that have come out in the past 20 years, haha. Never seen anything Avengers, and I'm not even sure I've seen an entire Indiana Jones movie. 

I can't remember if I've said this here or on the TTGP board, but I'll say it anyway: I don't really care for movies. Unless they're less than 90 minutes, it's too long. And no movie will ever be long enough to tell a story like a TV series can. I want to watch a good story in one hour chunks and have it last weeks, haha. 
  • Ha, this is a fun thread.  So my unpopular opinion is that I believe spaghetti, lasagna, ziti- pretty much any pasta with red sauce is disgusting.  Like really disgusting.  
  • @karenmarie9 the only way I will eat pasta with red sauce is if there is enough cheese to make up for it!! Hated spaghetti as a kid, too.
  • Hahahaha I know @Lisa3379 it’s a very unpopular opinion.
  • @karenmarie9 I mean, spaghetti is not the thing I'd order at a restaurant, but I feel like I should make you a good lasagna to convert you to like at LEAST that ;) 
  • Not a fan of red sauce, but I love a good Vodka sauce. Pesto and any kind of cream-based sauce are where it's at. Also don't care for Star Wars or Star Trek, and I've never seen an Indiana Jones movie. 
    DS: 3-6-15 💙
    Baby Girl Due: 1-1-22
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • @Lisa3379 - nope.  I know I won’t like it.  But my husband would lol 😘 My husband is Italian and we’ve travelled extensively through Italy, still haven’t had one I liked.  He used to claim I just never had good red sauce.  But now he knows not even to ask me to try anything he orders.  At family gatherings I’ll eat it to not look rude but it’s painful. 
  • Yes @MagalinaH - I love me a good cream sauce!  But I’m still weird and need it separate from the pasta or tons of sauce.  
  • Ha @dani_0921- glad to know I’m not the only one!  It started when I was super young for sure.  
  • Ok, so my UO is that I really can't stand how much emphasis some apps/sites put on weight gain during pregnancy. I understand being healthy, and I personally try to be, but I think so many people focus too much on it and it's just another way to control women and make us worry about our weight when we have so many other things to worry about. 
  • Give me all the pasta and all the sauces. 
  • Love Star Wars, Avengers/Marvel, AND Indiana Jones. 🤷🏼‍♀️ Guess that is my UO! 😂