November 2021 Moms
Options

STM+ Check-in 5/26

How far along are you? 

Any new symptoms?

Any appointments recently or coming up? How did it go? 

How many kids do you already have, and how old are they? 

How are your other kids doing this week? 

Concerns/Questions: 

GTKY: When was the last time you climbed a tree just for fun?

Me: 29 | DH: 28
Due: 6 Nov 2021
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
PitaPata Dog tickers

Re: STM+ Check-in 5/26

• Options

How far along are you? 15+2

Any new symptoms? Sore boobs. 

Any appointments recently or coming up? How did it go? Nothing until next week.

How many kids do you already have, and how old are they? DD: 3, DS: turns 2 next month!

How are your other kids doing this week? DS has been super irritable due to possible ear infection and teething. He’s miserable and since we switched insurance, we have to find a new PCP, and no one has new patient openings until August. So we would have to take him to an urgent care. And with me having Covid right now, I can’t take him anywhere. It sucks. DD has been okay besides cranky when DS screams. She tends to scream too, and then we all scream because it hurts everyone’s ears... 😭

Concerns/Questions: Nadda. 

GTKY: When was the last time you climbed a tree just for fun? Oh me? Never. I don’t climb things. 😆 I’ve never been a big risk taker, nor do I like heights. 

• Options

How far along are you? 14 + 5

Any new symptoms? Nope 

Any appointments recently or coming up? How did it go? Next month

How many kids do you already have, and how old are they? 3 - 5,4,1

How are your other kids doing this week? So, my 5 year old woke up with my allergy symptoms PLUS a fever of 102 whoops. I’m an idiot and probably got my whole family sick.

Concerns/Questions: 

GTKY: When was the last time you climbed a tree just for fun? Also, never.

Hope your son feels better soon, Jennifer! The wondering if it’s an ear infection or not is the worst. How are you faring with covid?

• Loading the player...
  • Options

How far along are you? 16+1

Any new symptoms? Nothing new. Hip pain at night is my main complaint.

Any appointments recently or coming up? How did it go? I have a routine check-up next week. Looking forward to hearing baby's heartbeat again.

How many kids do you already have, and how old are they? 2-year-old

How are your other kids doing this week? He's been fine. He asks to go on walks at least once a day, which isn't always fun because he likes to either run or bike the whole way and it's getting hot and I'm getting increasingly pregnant. So... it's either going to be all DH going on these "walks" or we need to find a new activity!

Concerns/Questions: 

GTKY: When was the last time you climbed a tree just for fun? I'm not sure if I've ever done this either.

• Options

How far along are you? 16w 6d

Any new symptoms? Doing better in general. No huge energy recovery but feeling more normal. And lots of RLP

Any appointments recently or coming up? How did it go? Not until late June for 20w ultrasound!

How many kids do you already have, and how old are they? 4yr old son

How are your other kids doing this week? He's started saying we're going to love the new baby more than him. Trying hard to add more one on one time with him to my day because I am the one with the higher payer, higher demanding job and not always the first parent available, and I want to show him hes a priority.

Concerns/Questions: none

GTKY: When was the last time you climbed a tree just for fun? I tend to just watch now. I have no idea.

• Options

How far along are you? 14+1

Any new symptoms? Nope. Thank goodness 

Any appointments recently or coming up? How did it go? None till the end of next month 

How many kids do you already have, and how old are they? 3 kids. 7, 5, and 3

How are your other kids doing this week? Great. It’s their first week of summer break

Concerns/Questions: who has used a mamaroo? We sold everything after my third so I’m starting from scratch lol. Is it worth it? Used ones are about the same price as a regular swing so I’m considering it because it takes up less space. 

GTKY: When was the last time you climbed a tree just for fun? At least ten years. Probably 15 or 20 lol. Also I can’t believe how many people I’ve never climbed a tree… What kind of childhood was that 😆 jk of course. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @Starynightsky24 I’ve used one. My sil and I had babies at the same time once and she had the mamaroo. It was amazing. I already had a swing and couldn’t justify spending more on another swing though.
  • Options
    @doodleoodle I think DS’s issue is more teething. He’s got one popping now, so my moms been putting pure vanilla on his gums and that seems to help. But he still screams bloody murder. We ended up not taking him in because now DH is starting to cough... stupid covid. 

I’m so over this. I haven’t gotten any better since I got the diagnosis. I’m still coughing, I’m still miserable, still have shortness of breath and fatigue. The only thing I don’t have anymore is diarrhea, which was the condition of me coming back to work. I have to be diarrhea free for 48 hours. But otherwise, nothing has changed. I want to go get another test done, but I’ve been told I can give positive tests for up to 3 months. But my OB office needs a negative test in order for me to be seen. I have an appointment next Thursday but since I work nights I can’t get a test done during the day since I’m sleeping, so it has to be done this weekend basically. 
  • Options
    @jenniferjoy37 that is rough. You’d think that your OB office could accommodate you with a parking lot visit, a doctor could put on some PPE and just give a quick listen with the Doppler and have a virtual appointment if there were any questions and concerns. I hope you test negative thought and it’s not a concern ❤️